Event Single-Prize Only Online Tournament

Hi I like pokemon,
Your account won't allow me to private message you. Let me know what times are best for you to play. I am most available between 4:00 and 5:00 PM or after 7:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time(EDT). Can't wait to play you.

doesn't mally do well against stall? I mean all you have to do is use giratina to knockout one of your own Pokemon until they go to three prizes. Then you'd replace sky pillar with a viridian (keeping them in hand for the beginning of the game) and swing with blace 1-2 times to get rid of setup and win the game from there. Idk if im wrong but this seems like it can counter stall

doesn't mally do well against stall? I mean all you have to do is use giratina to knockout one of your own Pokemon until they go to three prizes. Then you'd replace sky pillar with a viridian (keeping them in hand for the beginning of the game) and swing with blace 1-2 times to get rid of setup and win the game from there. Idk if im wrong but this seems like it can counter stall
I want it to be a lot closer to an autowin than it currently is, haha. I'd say it's close to 50-50 with my current list, although that could easily swing up with a couple of minor card changes. I lost against AngryBokoblin 0-2 but then won my next round against the same deck 2-0. It's a lot about luck and knowing the matchup at the moment, and I really don't want to have to be relying on luck.

My opponents did not know how to play the matchup or else it would have been a lot closer.
Especially the 3rd round.
He had a girafarig...

oranguru shedinja would be incredibly good here, maybe even better than florges dolls.

maybe even my ninjask shedinja deck could do well. not the expanded one, but the standard one with grovyle and lusamine loops

pidgeyotto control would also be pretty busted

basically all degenerate decks have a shot to win this, maybe some additional bans should be put in place

Thank you everyone for participating in the tournament. Here are the final results, along with my interpretation of your deck lists - apologies if they aren't entirely accurate.

1. AngryBokoblin (3/0/0)
playing Doll Stall
receives 4x Rebel Clash code + 2x SWSH code
2. Nano_op12 (2/1/0) Opp's Win 66.67%
playing Giratina Box
receives 3x Rebel Clash code + 1x SWSH code
3. Mega Mewthree (2/1/0) Opp's Win 41.47%
playing Milk Cannon Miltank
receives 3x SWSH code
4. FourteenAlmonds (1/1/1)
playing Giratina
receives 2x SWSH code
5. I like pokemon (1/2/0)
playing Giratina
6. DashKing (0/1/1) Opp's Win 62.50%
playing Caturday/CEC Weezing
7. itsAdoggo (0/2/1) Opp's Win 50.00%
playing Vespiqueen
8. The Evil Sneasel (0/1/1) Opp's Win 37.50%
playing Doll Stall

You have finished this tournament quite quicker than I have anticipated - Rebel Clash hasn't even been released yet. As soon as I get my hands on the codes, I'll send the rewards to appropriate winners.

You have finished this tournament quite quicker than I have anticipated - Rebel Clash hasn't even been released yet. As soon as I get my hands on the codes, I'll send the rewards to appropriate winners.
Wait, is it rebel clash codes? o_O

Wait, is it rebel clash codes?
I donated seven Rebel Clash codes (which I'll pull from the product once it arrives to me). itsAdoggo graciously donated additional 8 SWSH codes.
How will you be sending them to us? (I have never played in a tournament like this before.)
I will be sending them to you through private messages. You're free to redeem them in whatever way you want.

I donated seven Rebel Clash codes (which I'll pull from the product once it arrives to me). itsAdoggo graciously donated additional 8 SWSH codes.

I will be sending them to you through private messages. You're free to redeem them in whatever way you want.
So how many rebel clash and how many swsh do I get?
I would like the swsh packs asap, I am very low on packs.

Back