• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Simple speed Gyarados

jinjitsu

Aspiring Trainer
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 11

* 1 Ditto {*} LOT 154
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 4 Magikarp CIN 17
* 4 Gyarados TEU 30

##Trainer Cards - 24

* 4 Energy Recycler GRI 123
* 4 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 4 Lillie SUM 147
* 4 Crasher Wake FLI 129
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 4 Nest Ball SUM 123

##Energy - 25

* 25 Water Energy 12

Total Cards - 60

Extremely simple deck list using the new Gyarados. Get all of you Magikarp and Gyarados out turn 2 and start doing 180+ damage. Struggles slightly against anything with more than 240 Life which is not that good in the new Tag-Team format but its fun and a bit like the old Typhlosion deck.

AntiYouJD

Mill Enthusiast
You don't need Energy Recyclers with 25 energy in the deck and a 1 energy attack that doesn't discard energy. You do need more energy though, because even with 37 energy, Gyarados tends to not do more than 150-180 damage until later in the game.
You could also use Elm's to get your Magikarp on the board, which will be even easier to find than normal thanks to Lele. Also, Alolan Vulpix could help get your Gyarados in hand early game.
Cynthia>Lillie because you won't be discarding/using that many cards.
This deck is fun when you get lucky.

jinjitsu

Aspiring Trainer
You don't need Energy Recyclers with 25 energy in the deck and a 1 energy attack that doesn't discard energy. You do need more energy though, because even with 37 energy, Gyarados tends to not do more than 150-180 damage until later in the game.
You could also use Elm's to get your Magikarp on the board, which will be even easier to find than normal thanks to Lele. Also, Alolan Vulpix could help get your Gyarados in hand early game.
Cynthia>Lillie because you won't be discarding/using that many cards.
This deck is fun when you get lucky.
You are completely right about the Energy Recycler.
-4 Energy Recycler
+4 Order Pad ( get those items out of the deck)

I don't think Elm is good for this deck because for the first turn I prefer a Lillie and later in the game, I usually have drawn enough nestball /Magikarp to be good.
I would never play any shuffle draw supporter in a deck like this because if I have a Rescue Stretcher in hand, it should never go in the deck danger zone again.
Will experiment with vulpix a bit to see if it improves consistency.