Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A new Simisear V and Marnie’s Pride will debut in Start Deck 100. The decks will release in Japan on December 17th. Any new cards should become part of our Brilliant Stars set.
Simisear V – Fire – HP210
Basic Pokemon
[R] Bursting Power: 20 damage. You may attach up to 2 basic Energy cards from your hand to your Pokemon in any way you like.
[R][C][C] Flare Fumble: 90+ damage. This attack does 30 more damage for each Energy attached to your opponent’s Active Pokemon.
When your Pokemon V is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.
Weakness: Water (x2)...

Continue reading...

hervul

Aspiring Trainer
Yay! Does it mean we'll get everyone's favourite monkey trio in V, VMax, Vstar, VUnion forms? 😂

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
What's the point really if showing love means 5ban makes an ugly ass card.

I guess we've just got to hope for super expensive alts or character cards once a year.

That Marnie card will probably be the new most expensive card as vp pedos salivate over it.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
I'm not a big fan of the increasing 5ban and PLANETA hate recently. If you don't like their art style, that's fair, but be respectful about it at least. Personally, I find their rendering (or however they do it) skills very impressive, and it's something I wish I could do for my own fake cards.

Anyways, I am SO HAPPY that Simisear got some love with a V card! I love the monkeys, so seeing this makes me very glad :D

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Simisear V - this can go t1 with Double Turbo and Magma Basin in one go. But don't sleep on the first atk that might be a good t1 option. Double Turbo takes 20 less dmg, you have been warned. 3-4

Marnie's Pride - is it better than Bede? Idk man, kinda depends. 3