Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
kE2Ab8z.png

Welcome to the Conquest Clan!

A Simulated Clan.
--credit to bbninjas for the banner-

The Conquest Clan is dedicated to having fun and learning through our battles. How to better ourselves as a whole, how to improve our battling. We strive to be the best we can be, and pride ourselves on being diligent about it.

My name is Keeper, I’m the Leader of the Conquest Clan. I wanted a clan that was dedicated to the fun that battling brings, and the enjoyment of improving our skills. That’s exactly what the Conquest Clan strives for. As one of the beginning clans, I know there’ll be bumps along the way. It's never an easy road to the top, but I'm sure we can get there if we set our minds to it!

I hope, more than anything, that members will have fun here. That we can continue to grow and play together. I don’t want anybody to feel inferior to one another, we’re all equals here, and we can all work together to become better.

We accept new members through applications. This isn’t my way of saying “we’re so good you have to apply,” this is my way of keeping the thread free of people just asking to join. Of course you can! Just PM me that you’ve read the clan rules here (I can answer any questions you might have, but knowing the basic rules is essential.), how long you’ve been playing competitive VG (If you have little or no experience, that’s totally fine! We will work with you to help you improve.), and that you wish to join the clan (duh). Also include your time zone and normal times available, should you be called on for participation in events with other clans.

Clan Rules:

- Be respectful to one another. Always be willing to lend each other a helping hand. We’re a team, and we will act as such.

- Admins are handled differently here, as in, they don’t exist. I don’t pick and choose people to be given any titles. We do, however, have clan-specific titles that can be earned based on your individual points (to be added later).

- Is there anything else? Maybe? I don’t think so. Just have fun!

Clan List:

Leader: Keeper of Night
Contact with any questions you have about the clan, clan rules, or general VG help.

Brave Vesperia
Ice Espeon
Equinox
bbninjas (held against own will)

As a final note, this thread is for Clan discussion. That doesn’t mean we only discuss clan stuff, that’d be boring, but please refrain from posting if you are not a part of the clan.

Team building and other strategic discussion will be discussed via PM between all members. So please refrain from posting those kinds of details here.
(This thread can be viewed by other teams, after all.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.