• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Silvally GX & Xerneas Break

Connor Ritter

TCG Player
I pulled a couple Silvally GX out Ultra Sun and Moon, and after seeing the European International finals I'm interested in utilizing it competitively. I've decided on partnering it with Xerneas Break since it's a deck I've already been piloting. I'm open to other partner suggestions aside from Xerneas as well.

Pokemon - 15
3 - Type: Null USM
3 - Silvally GX USM
3 - Xerneas XY
2 - Xerneas Break STS
2 - Tapu Lele GX GRI
1 - Oranguru SUM
1 - Magrearna USM

Trainers - 31
3 - Professor Sycamore
3 - Guzma
2 - Brigette
2 - Cynthia
2 - N
1 - Acerola
1 - Professor Kukui

4 - Ultra Ball
3 - Max Elixir
2 - Field Blower
1 - Pal Pad
1 - Rescue Stretcher

2 - Choice Band
2 - Fighting Memory
1 - Psychic Memory
1 - Fire Memory

Energy - 14
10 - Fairy Energy
4 - Double Colorless Energy

Strategy:
The strategy is to utilize Xerneas to quickly accelerate energy and power up benched Silvally GX. Then use different Memories to take advantage of weakness for OHKO's. Xerneas Break can also be used as a 1-prize attacker that can deal significant damage when hitting for weakness isn't possible taking advantage of DCE attachments to Silvally GX.

Magearna from USM allows you to pick up one tool on your board per turn allowing you to hold tools on your field rather than in hand if needed and also switch tools on Silvally GX

2 Fighting Memory takes care of Zoroark and Drampa, 1 Psychic Memory for Buzzwole & Espeon, and 1 Fire Memory for Metal & Golisopod.

In the case of the 250 HP Metagross GX and Solgaleo GX, the Professor Kukui can come in and steal an unexpected OHKO when coupled with Fire Memory. Professor Kukui as well as Choice Band help Rebel GX & Xerneas Break hit some more key numbers.

Back