• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Shuppet Donk BR's (Seniors)

Rock Wrecker

I want to be a Pokemon master :-)
I know this deck isn't as popular anymore, but I'm hoping to do well at BR's with it.
3-1 Banette PT, Shuppet
1 Dunsparce
3-1 Uxie lv X
3 Crobat G
1 Azelf
1-1 Drifblim UD
Pokemon:15
2 Pokemon Collectors
4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
4 Great ball
4 poketurn
1 department store girl
3 expert belt
4 pluspower
4 Buck's Training
2 snowpoint temple
4 pokemon rescue
4 pokedrawer +
2 bebe's search
T/S/S: 39
3 {P}
2 Cyclone
Energy: 5
Cyclone energy is to take away something like spiritomb or something else that's troublesome. Drifblim is my Mewtwo counter as well as being good against Mewtwo and Vileplume. Snowpoint gives all my pokemon that are basic +20 hp. I use banette just in case there is a lock I can't get out of, but if you think I'm ok without it just tell me what to take out. I still am not sure about what to use as a wall with Mr. Mime rotated if you have any ideas. All help is appreciated. :D

You need Mr.Mime SV and Shedinja SV... what do you put as active pokemon after the attack otherwise?

Aaaaaaand where is your massive amount of draw? Pokedrawer + and Pokedex are a start.

Edit: Add more to your criticism. What should he take out? ~EspeonROX.

I already have Pokedrawer + and I took out pokedex for Uxie X and some other cards. I'll take out Banette, 1 Crobat G, and 1 poketurn for 1 Mr. Mime and 1-1 Shedinja or I could do 1 crobat and 1 poketurn for 2 mimes or 1-1 shedinja.

-1 Azelf
-1 Uxie LV.X
-1-1 Drifblim
-1 Buck's Training
+4 Unown R LA
+1 Luxury Ball SF

You've got the right concept, but you're goal is to win on the first turn. You don't need Uxie LV.X, because you've got other draw power going on. The Drifblim doesn't really fit here, because you'll be pumping Fade Outs every turn, you won't have a chance to really use Drifblim. Banette's good enough for now. Unown R will give you free cards from the deck, and hopefully you'll get the PlusPower or whatever you need. The Luxury Ball is a must. You have enough Supporters; you can take out Buck's Training.

Good luck!

Back