Discussion Shrouded Fable Official Setlist (SV6.5)

As the Night Wanderer set will be released on June the 7th, we should have a better idea of what will be in this set come August the 2nd.

We know that the 64 cards of Night Wanderer will be in this set, but before secret rares, we have enough room for 31 more cards, so there is a good chance that Wooper and Quagsire of the Gym Promos could be in this set, unless they are saved for September's set.

The secret rares should go:

Tapu Bulu IR
Houndoom IR
Horsea IR
Duskull IR
Dusclops IR
Dusknoir IR
Cresselia IR
Munkidori IR
Fezandipiti IR
Okidogi IR
Zorua IR
Cufant IR
Fraxure IR
Persian IR
Bewear IR
Kingdra ex FA
Revavroom ex FA
Okidogi ex FA
Munkidori ex FA
Fezandipiti ex FA
Pecharunt ex FA
Cassiopeia FA
Colress's Tenacity FA
Janine's Secret Technique FA
Xerosic FA
Okidogi ex SIR
Munkidori ex SIR
Fezandipiti ex SIR
Pecharunt ex SIR
Cassiopeia SIR
Pecharunt ex Gold
Gold
Gold

with the first reveal of the set, the set is actually only 64 cards, not 95 like it was posted on the article
so it might actually just be Night Wanderer copy pasted

well, the set is 99 cards but counting the secret rares, not 95+ before secret rares like previously thought

well, the set is 99 cards but counting the secret rares, not 95+ before secret rares like previously thought
Damn, what a tiny set, even considering it’s a special set. That makes it a little more likely that Stellar Crown is just Stellar Miracle + Battle Academy.

Last edited:
I don't know where they're planning to put the rest of the Battle Academy cards cause there isn't enough spaces for them in Stellar Miracle. They could be saving them for SV 8.5 next year.

This set is a joke, the only interesting thing for me as a collector is the greninja and kingdra promos

A few more Shrouded Fable cards were revealed today, and all cards match the numbers predicted in this set, effectively making this perspective set list an official set list.

A few more Shrouded Fable cards were revealed today, and all cards match the numbers predicted in this set, effectively making this perspective set list an official set list.
Not really. Colress's Tenacity being #57 instead of #56 means that there are some localization shuffling in the trainers, so we're still missing those. But we know all the cards at least.

With the set being released in a fortnight, I'm surprised that they haven't released the set list yet.

With the set being released in a fortnight, I'm surprised that they haven't released the set list yet.
Because there is no pre release for special sets. We often get the set lists from people opening Build & Battle boxes early.

Back