Show your Community Works support and VOTE!

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!
While most of you are probably here for TCG and/or VG, Community Works is an entire section of the forums that deserves a visit! We have some immense talent on PokéBeach, and I urge all of you to go see for yourselves.

In fact, a few contests are currently in their voting stages. It would me a lot to me and the participants if you could take a minute or two and cast your vote! Check out the contests below...

----
Art Contests: NOW VOTING!
----

Art of the Weekhttp://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-it-s-back-art-of-the-week-9-now-voting-through-tuesday began voting today and is open through Tuesday.

Also currently in its voting stages is Fan Art of the Weekhttp://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-pokémon-fan-art-of-the-week-2-now-voting-through-sunday. Voting for this contest is open through Sunday/Monday.

----
Writing Contests
----

As a reminder, sign-ups for the twelfth round of the Haiku & Short-Poem Contest are still open. With a submission cap of 15, there are still 3 spots open, so be sure to sign-up ASAP! Submissions are due by Wednesday, January 25 (around noon central time) via PM to [mod]Apollo the Incinermyn[/mod]. There is no theme for this round -- it's writer's choice!

Also of note is that the submission deadline for the Round-Robin Contest has been extended to Wednesday, February 1st! To compete, participants are to write passages between 500 to 1,000 words in length that continue the storyline established by the winning piece from the last round. There are currently 3 participants signed-up, and a total of eight submissions are allowed! Check out the thread for the full story so far, and be sure to PM your submissions to [mod]Apollo the Incinermyn[/mod].

On a personal note, this may be the final round for the Round-Robin tournament if interest doesn't pick up. Regretably, it just hasn't been working out as well as I'd originally hoped, though there have been a few dedicated entrants. If at least a few more people enter with submissions before the deadline, I'll reconsider and keep it going; if not, I may have to cancel it altogether.

Yeah, it seems like the idea of taking oneself's entry into a full five-chapter story isn't working out. I'm hoping to enter the art contests, but I'm not too great at drawing; just at drawing dragons. :p

If you'd like it, Apollo, I could suggest some ideas if the Robin contest doesn't work. I'd rather write a chapter than sit here on the computer! :)

I'm open to suggestions at anytime from anyone (so long as they don't get cocky with me if I think their ideas are bad).

Minor update: For the first time ever, the haiku contest is closed for new signups. Once all entrants with outstanding poems have submitted entries or Wednesday comes, voting will begin. As always, voting is open to the public and everyone will be allowed to vote for up to three poems. Entrants have to vote for at least one poem, though (or their poems will be disqualified), and cannot vote for their own entry or they'll lose a point.

Well, being that most of the writers here can't commit, it's unforunate that trying to get the RR contest work for five rounds is simply a vision...

Back