Should I trade

Arcanine 274

=/
hey one of my friends offered me 2 arcanine ex's(which is my favorite card, hint the name) for my mew ex and venasaur ex. do ya think i should do it, cause it'd make me be able to make a T2 arcanine ex deck, del-arca-tail deck, and alot of other stuff that uses arcy, but mew is rare and i like venasaur alot. what do you guys think i should do.

Arcanine out.

if you want to make a deck with it, sure. What's better, 2 good cards you don't use or 2 good cards you'll use

It's up 2 u...if u think it's a good trade....then go 4 it!!!
But I'm interested in that Venusaur Ex....
What r u looking 4?

Well, Mew ex isnt that bad...he just needs a good deck to be put in. DO the trade, its well worth it..Arcy ex is and easier card to operate than Mew ex..and Venusaur ex is a little outdated due to the fire decks bieng played now (Stupid Dustox ex). But the descision is ultimately yours.

Do it. Arcanine is yer fave mon, right? I guess it'll be DX-on or EM-on soon. Since you said you needed it for yer deck, do it! Like I traded with pimpwalkin mateo johnson a Milotic EX (Which I could'nt insert in Shocking Fire) for a Blaziken EX (Yeah!)
So it depends on your needs/no needs. I have traded away a Dusclops EX for Gardy EX because I NEEDED it for Psych Garden.

well,i also have a problem.my friend is offering my regice*,regirock*and registeel*for his rayquaza*,rayquaza ex(dx),rayquaza ex(dr),rayquaza(em) and rayquaza(ds).should trade with him?

Well it depends on what you need, but maybe its not so good. 3 *s for 1*, 2 exs and 2 rare holos (1 δ) is terrible.

Well, It's Quite A good TRade if u can get him to add another card or two cos' a mew EX worths more than an arcanine EX and people around here loves venusaur EX. Overall, its a good trade

Back