Finished Shoot and Kill!!: Marvel Mayhem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marchy

Aspiring Trainer
Hello everyone! I'm Daredevil, here on behalf of my completely unrelated friend and attorney Matt Murdock. There is nothing peculiar about our relationship and there are perfectly logical explanations for why I'm always stepping out of the closet he disappeared behind moments ago.

*gunshots are the response*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH will some of you keep those down, for heaven's sake? I can barely hear your hearts beat!!

Anyway, there's going to be some heavy liability issues for the damage that spaceship caused, let me tell you. Er, not that I know anything particular about civil and criminal tort. I just, you know, read a little bit about it online.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Phase 02

The nature surely has a grudge against GAMORA since the minute she step foot on the ground a small deadly spike punctured her and the toxic level in that single spike was enough to shut her brain down.

NICK FURY clearly overstated his condition. Upon further inspection he there was a small injury on his hand that clearly has grown. He has to act fast and cut it off before the injury from the virus spread. A severe limb is nothing to this agent as he manage to pick up his fire arm and shoot CAPTAIN MARVEL's hand just before his own leg got shot off

IRON MAN choose to fully utilize his armor. First he aim his hand laser toward GAMORA's foot unfortunately he was to late, since the green creature was clearly long dead. Frustrated, he aim his smart missiles to took out DAREDEVIL's foot.

GROOT intention was clearly deranged. The only reason he save GAMORA was so that he can crush her hand however he was a bit too late for that. However he has ample time to extent his roots and seriously wound CAPTAIN MARVEL's body. The out of the blue a pair of flaming nunchuks swing by and burnt of his leg just a few second before his body was clawed heavily.

CAPTAIN MARVEL clearly out of place. He look around and so alot of unfamiliar face, regardless he still manage to attack the blind DAREDEVIL's body with his thunder just before doing the same to FIN FANG FOOM. As he finish the lizard jump up towards him and clawed away his foot. Seconds later, a well aim bullet his hand exactly enough to made it totally useless. His luck was getting worst as his body was seriously wounded an incoming root.

DAREDEVIL somehow manage to get his hand with a flaming nunchuks which he used to cut off GROOT's foot. However he was disapointed that he can't use the gun hidden in his briefcase full of deposition as clearly there is no use to shoot the hand of now dead GAMORA. Who thought that a blind person can be the target of others. The thunder from above hit and severely wound his body while some smart missiles destroy one of his foot.

DEADPOOL manage to elude the eyes of others. He sneakily aim at NICK FURY's foot and shot it with his trusty hand gun. Just out of boredom his start shooting his own foot to the point it was cut off. Not know to him, his healing ability aren't able to be activated due to the aura surrounding the area.

FIN FANG FOOM trust only his claw to do the job. First he heavily wound GROOT's body a single slash. He though he was in the clear when a thunder his and burnt his body. In retaliation, he jump toward CAPTAIN MARVEL and with his claws, cut off the foot of his attacker.[/spoiler]

PHASE 02 has started. You have 48 hours to send it your actions

@mordacazir
- 1 Hand, 1 Foot, 1 Body & 1 Lethal Shot

@ToxicGirl
- 2 Hands, 2 Feet, 1 Body & 1 Lethal Shot

@Jadethepokemontrainer
- 2 Hands, 1 Foot, & 1 Lethal Shot

@Celever
- 1 Hand, 1 Foot, & 1 Lethal Shot

@Marchy
- 2 Hands, 1 Foot & 1 Lethal Shot

@scattered mind
- 2 Hands, 1 Foot, 1 Body & 1 Lethal Shot

@Epist
- 2 Hands, 2 Feet & 1 Lethal Shot

Marchy

Aspiring Trainer
Well I don't know about you, but just because we're all currently trying to kill each other doesn't mean we can't try and get to know each other in the meantime. Hello, I'm Daredevil and I'm an alcoholic.

mordacazir

Lord of Souls
Hi I'm Nick Fury and most of you should be under my command! So what are you guys doing! Shooting your superior officer huh?

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Phase 02

NICK FURY
was fast to act, he clearly has his target in sight. He smiled as he activate the weapon embedded in his watch. Two homing missle come out of nowhere and when to damage IRON MAN's body and the second one took out FIN GANG FOOM's hand.

FIN FANG FOOM decide that his Meteor Gun is well equip to eliminate DEADPOOL's ability to use both hand. As such he fire it with that intention in mind. However just as he finish firing the homing missle reach and blow out just enough to obliterate one of his hand.

DAREDEVIL somehow manage to balance himself with one foot remaining. With both hand still intact he took his severe foot and aim it at IRON MAN's foot. After finishing the deeds, he picked up his Flaming Nunchuks and decide to cut of CAPTAIN MARVEL foot. Unlucky for him the weapon got deflected by the voltage and cut his own foot instead.

CAPTAIN MARVEL felt that people might put him in danger, hence he did a risky move by emporing a high voltage focusing on both his remaining limbs (1 hand & 1 foot), doing it wrongly may result in him loosing the capabilities to use those limbs. His gambit bring fortune as he manage to deflect DAREDEVIL's & DEADPOOL's attack. The voltage tone down without injuring the limb itself afterwards.

IRON MAN slighly adjust his Chest Light so that it can shine a ray of protection to his own hand while attacking DEADPOOLS hand. Unfortunately for him, both light came out as a destructive force. Not long after a severe foot weirldly reflect part of the light to aim to the flying metal's foot few seconds before a homing missle shuts the chest light and injuring his body.

DEADPOOL wasn't so lucky, eventhough he can simply manage to move with 1 foot and skillfully using his swords in both hand, his intention to cut down CAPTAIN MARVEL remaining foot truly backfired as the voltage was to much for him to hand that both the jolt heavily damage his own limbs instead. To make thing worst, a bullet from a Meteor Gun and a ray of destructive light also targetted his hand. He though he can still manage to survive with a functional body, however a wooden hand just pierce through it.

GROOT is clearly tired from the previous attack session that he only did one thing, he reached out his hand and pierce through DEADPOOL's body delivering a serious blow.

DEADPOOL's body felt to the ground lifeless. The 3 main attacker manage to salvage the corpse to get their hand on an extra lethal objects.

@mordacazir
- 1 Hand, 1 Foot, Body & 1 Lethal Shot

@Epist
- 1 Hand, 2 Feet & 2 Lethal Shots

@Marchy
- 2 Hands & 1 Lethal Shot

@Celever
- 1 Hand, 1 Foot & 1 Lethal Shot

@ToxicGirl
- 1 Hand, 1 Foot & 2 Lethal Shots

@Jadethepokemontrainer
- 2 Hands, 1 Foot & 2 Lethal Shots

@scattered mind
- DEAD

Phase 03 has started you have 48 hours to submit in your action. I encourage the inclusion of killing method.

Last edited:

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Phase 03

The chaos show no sign of dissapating anytime soon....

Suddenly a small portal open just near NICK FURY and a cloak figure came out of it. With the drappy clothing it surround the guy until only the dust come out.

GROOT decide that this is the time to use the lethal object that he pick up earlier. High-tech flutelike weapon at his lips and started to play. However his action was abit to late as NICK FURY has already move to the other side. Abit frustrated he made a gambit and dismantle the weapon to create a protective field around his hand which proof to be a good action atleast for one of his hand that is, the other was blown into smitering by a UPGRADED THRUSTER BLAST launch by IRON MAN himself. However his foot was no match for the pack of miniture ninjas which suddenly appear and hack it to pieces by the command of DAREDEVIL.

IRON MAN need to get his eye check as his first attack using his thruster tried to hit DAREDEVIL who no longer has a working foot. Not knowing his failure, he upgrade his thruster yet again and uses it to fire off GROOT's hand.

CAPTAIN MARVEL luck may be about to change, although he manage to pick up a pillar and smash FIN FANG FOOM's foot, he attempt to take out GROOT's hand with another pillar backfired as the forcefield stop it and damage his own hand instead.

FIN FANG FOOM was surprise when he tried his Planet Distroyer move only a small spark emerge, his power is heavily dwindle down in this area. Nonetheless he pick to use it to severe the hand of both DAREDEVIL and GROOT. However, only the first attack succeed. The attempt on GROOT was backfired and result in his own shattered arms. Just a few second after, CAPTAIN MARVEL smashes a nearby pillar crushing one of the creature's foot.

DAREDEVIL was lucky that the attack by IRON MAN didn't hit his working limbs. He decide to cash in the favour and called to to his dear old buddy. At his request a pack of ninjas appeared out of the nowhere however as this area is weirldy effected by an aura, the ninja appears to be miniture but their number is large enough to hack off GROOT's foot. After removing the pistol, he decide to swing his Briefcase Full of Disposition towards NICK FURY's foot however, the briefcase just his a pile of dust.

Phase 04 has begin, you have 48 hours to send in your action (I encourage customise action)

@Jadethepokemontrainer (Groot)
- 1 Hand & 1 Lethal Shot

@ToxicGirl (Iron Man)
- 1 Hand, 1 Foot & 1 Lethal Shot

@Celever (Captain Marvel)
- 1 Foot & 1 Lethal Shot

@Epist (Fin Fang Foom)
- 1 Foot & 2 Lethal Shots

@Marchy (Daredevil)
- 1 Hand

@mordacazir (Nick Fury)
- MODKILLED

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Update would be delay.. Finding time an inspiration.

This would be the last update for this round. Anyone wanna guess the final result?

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Let make this abit more interesting...

Each person (including non-player) may put up 1 guess on the result of Phase 04. The person that got it right would receive a gift. You will be given the honour of giving me one word. The choosen word would be used as a supporting setting to the theme chosen by the winner (By winner I meant if anyone survive that is).

@Celever, you may choose to change the guess this one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.