'Shiny Mega Gyarados Box' in February!

SpunkyBandy

Aspiring Trainer
Anyone rather interested in the figure then the cards? ;> Still, finally The Pokemon Company intl. does something cool for once.

TheLunaticHypno

Just your average Hypno fan
I think gyarados deck will see more popularity, if the promo magikarp has more hp... and with the addition of the fighting fury belt

Peter's Lucario

Lucario BREAK
So the magikarp & Pikachu cards will be free?? I want!! Hopefully the magikarp is shiny, a reason to own a shiny without it being the shining version lol.

Shishigami

Aspiring Trainer
Very nice, I love how original and dynamic the Collection figures are in incomparison to what the static, stillness of the Tomy Monocolle figures are, or having a more oversised, pointless duplicate of the main selling focus of the product itself. Now get these into Europe please!

Pikachu6319

Scooby
Speaking for myself I rather wish they would release both the box with the jumbo and the box with the figure here in the US for those who would prefer jumbo over figure...actually for myself I'd rather have a product with jumbo and card together.

BibiTotoLover

Eeveelutions, Lapras + Fairy Collector
Yikes, not sure if we're gonna get this one over here in Holland. I've been checking the online webshop were I always get my Pokémon TCG stuff, and most of BREAKpoint is already listed, but I haven't seen anything about this Shiny Mega Gyarados Box, sadly. But we'd probably get the Jumbo over the figure anyway..

+Edit; Never mind.. I found it.

Crimzonlogic

I'm Batwoman.
I'm a little disappointed in the figure. They could have added a splashing water bit for a base, but it's just a generic dark lump.

Darkpoison64

Aspiring Trainer
Darn, wish it were more playable with that cool of an art...
yea at least they tried it can do 90 damage and 10 damage everywhere with the same attack cost as regice with the fighting fury belt and have 170 hp :p i think the theta double from ancient origins is a lot more playable since it just needs a dce to attack. Never mind fighting fury belt on works on basics xD stick to the other gyarados or regice lol