Shiny Kalos Tins in May!

Does anyone know what 4 boosters are in the tins?
2 Fates Collide, 1 BREAKthrough and 1 Roaring Skies. What is with the older packs lately though? First we see Furious Fists and Primal Clash both in the Mewtwo, Shiny Gyarados and Machamp tins...

I bought the BaconBird tin last night at Walmart. There were 3 Yyvetals (Before I bought one), plenty of Xerneas, but no Zygarde. I got nothing above a non-holo rare. I'm buying another one eventually, but only to get a full 4 for the PTCGO

I bought the BaconBird tin last night at Walmart. There were 3 Yyvetals (Before I bought one), plenty of Xerneas, but no Zygarde. I got nothing above a non-holo rare. I'm buying another one eventually, but only to get a full 4 for the PTCGO
Yeah exactly! No Zygarde tin. So are they meant to hit shelves after May 18th?

Got my shiny Baconbird tin at lunch today. Local Walmart had a decent number of shiny Yveltal-EX and Xernaes-EX tins, but no Zygarde-EX tins that I could find. I hope this isn't indicative of national distribution / demand; I really want an affordable way to get some Zygarde-EXs to build that deck.

If you're checking, my Walmart had both a pile of tins in the normal TCG area as well as a checkout lane endcap with a bunch of Fates Collide products (3-packs with tins, single packs, Xernaes-EX tins, and ...plastic cups).

I think the Xernaes-EX tins will hang around the longest.

Funny I found a bunch of Zygarde EX and Shiny Xerneas EX tins today but no Shiny Yvetal EX tins. Didn't get any yet but will soon.

This might solidify that XY Base will remain in Standard Format

My fairy deck would like that if Geomancy Xerneas stays in. Generations already assured Gardevoir EX/M. Gardevoir EX.

Another wal-mart near me had a few Shiny Yveltal tins but no Shiny Xerneas or Zygardes.

Back