Wi-Fi Trades Shiny Hunter at your service for free for the next 48 hours!

Team Rocket Fan

Team Rocket Lover and Humble Katy Cat!
persian.jpg
psyduck.jpg
mamoswine.jpg
raticate.jpg
swoobat.jpg
beedrill.jpg

So, I decided to make a favour to everyone here and because I was trying to bring back my interest in pokemon by taking a break, I'll serve as your Pokemon Hunter in return for.....NOTHING! BUT, only 3 randomnly picked users of this topic's posters will be the lucky ones to ask for a shiny and wait for me to get it for them.
BEFORE POSTING READ THESE RULES:
Because the pokemon will NOT be hacked it might take some time to find. But I might also be lucky.
I can't guarantee for gender, ability, nature etc.
Don't double post. The ONLY posts you'll make here are something like "I'm in!" or "Count me in!", now, once the winners are announced they'll have to give me their FCs (Friend Codes) and IGN (Ingame Names) so I can give them their pokemon.
I'll be updating the topic with a list of users in the contest. In 2 days I'll RANDOMLY pick the 3 lucky users that will request me pokemon. Any users requesting after the announcement of the victorious users will not be counted.
Do NOT post your request unless you are chosen.

I'll be using this as my hunting team.

Mamoswine, Raticate, Swoobat, Beedrill, Persian and Psyduck.
Pokemon Hunter E. at your service! You may now post! The more the better!

LIST
1. thegrovylekid
2.Tails

Last edited:
If you can, can you shiny hunt for a shiny Spoink? The little bugger wouldn't appear for me, but I ended getting the entire Machop evolution chain shinified out of it.

(I went with the Swarm since it's still the most reliable tactic for me.)

Alright, no moer waiting. I'll be hunting a Spoink for Tails and thegrovylekid, you can tell me your request.

I want both of you to give me your friend codes now. I'll add you and when I get them I'll let you have them. :)

Don;t think I forgor you guys! I was searching but then I really needed to give my 3DS to a friend and he'll give it back in some days. I'll keep on searching and I promise you'll get them! Just to be clear! :)

Don;t think I forgor you guys! I was searching but then I really needed to give my 3DS to a friend and he'll give it back in some days. I'll keep on searching and I promise you'll get them! Just to be clear! :)
Uh, how's it going with the shiny hunting? It's been 2 months...

[I don't actively shiny hunt myself, so I don't know how long it may or may not take.]

Back