Art Gallery Shining Mew's Banners & Avatars

The Shining Mew

A Mew that shines
i5oj6q.png

Hi there! Welcome to my banner/avatar/graphics shop!​
I am a semi-professional graphic designer that has professionally designed graphics for various websites. I am open to any request! I only have banners to show you, but my avatars will be designed in a similar fashion, but resized of course! All artwork is of course made by me, and each contain my watermark
os9w5s.png

Some of the artwork are recreations of images that are not mine, but I did draw and make any and everything on this page. If you request a banner, credit is much appreciated but not required.

Banners​
The following banners are for use only by the person who ordered them.

These first three are some that I use in my fan fiction, Pokémon: Global War.
2sblmkw.jpg

2s6k979.jpg

2lbltnk.png
And this one was created for JoshB's fan fiction, The Great War: Hoenn's Hazards!
21ci6g1.png
Please fill out the following form to make a request

What do you want (banner or avatar?)
Title (main text, optional):
Subtitles (if there are any):
Theme (dark, light-hearted, humorous, etc.):
Colors you would like me to focus on:
General explanation of what you're looking for:
Anything else?:

Last edited:
Hi there! I was wondering if I could have a banner for my FanFic on this site, Pokémon 20! [Yes, I'll work on it after I'm back from my Vacation]
Title: Pokémon 20
Subtitles: The Future of Pokémon
Theme: Light-Hearted
Colours: Red, White
What I'm looking for: Not sure. Maybe Shillouettes of Red, Blue and Green?
Anything else: Thanks in advance!

I will see what I can do. By silhouettes of Red, Blue, and Green do you mean the people? Also, it may take a bit as I am very busy at the moment. Expect it by or around Tuesday or Wednesday. Of course it could be before, but I highly doubt it. Thanks!

Would be super keen to request a magikarp avatar!
Dont really have an particular thing that Im after; whatever you think looks cool :D

I will see what I can do. By silhouettes of Red, Blue, and Green do you mean the people? Also, it may take a bit as I am very busy at the moment. Expect it by or around Tuesday or Wednesday. Of course it could be before, but I highly doubt it. Thanks!
Yep, I do mean the people. Sorry for not clarifying earlier!

Back