News 'Shining Legends Special Collection: Zoroark-GX' in November!

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
I don't actually mind this (mainly because I love the Zorua and getting a holo version of it is AWESOME)

George

Plays 4 Ultra Ball in Every Deck
I like this new trend of box sets that are coming out, mostly because the promo GXs are now full arts, and it makes the box worth buying, and then you also have whatever you get from the booster packs, it's a good idea!

Ecko9i6

Aspiring Trainer
How interesting. I'll definitely have to pick one of these up when they get released!

TotoBoss

Kappa
This releases on my birthday so I can't pass on it. Also zoroark gx seems pretty playable so I can't wait to get me 1 of these boxes :3

John InCENAroar

Praising the Vish, Praying for Sableye V
Yes! Now I'm guaranteed a couple Zoroark GX for the deck I want to make! And it's around my Birthday, so I might get them without having to buy them myself!

WaMike

Aspiring Trainer
Welp, looks like I'll be getting a couple of these guys. Zoroark GX is too good to pass up.

totodile_it_down

Rogue Life
How much did the previous GX boxes go for? I believe they came with six packs, so maybe we can expect this to be slightly cheaper?

treyh37

Watcher of Thorns
guess it makes it easier to get some of the big gx cards as long as the boxes aren't too crazy expensive.

also while they take them out of the set they are still technically in it as they are likely to get that new alternate art set numbering for promos

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
With 6 boosters, jumbo and coin could be in for some new packaging instead of the rinse and repeat we get in Europe (instead of figure collections it's jumbo and 4 boosters only) so interested how how presentation will be, would be great to get some much sleeker packaging like many Japanese sets instead of the suitcase sized cardboard boxes you nearly need someone to help you to the car with lol

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
I'm usually not one to comment on art, but that Zorua is sooooooooo cute! Also, since it's a promo, and I play with max rarity(Rainbow Rares are ugly), this means I can get what normally would be an expensive card that will see competitive play for cheap. I don't know why others are complaining, but I'm happy about this.

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
guess it makes it easier to get some of the big gx cards as long as the boxes aren't too crazy expensive.

also while they take them out of the set they are still technically in it as they are likely to get that new alternate art set numbering for promos
Hey to be fair the pay to win model I can live with, especially with resellers you can get the Promos for a few dollars or pounds (eg I imported sm37, 38,39 to UK for under £20, compared to the £45 each shelf price of the premium collections - and as cool as a jumbo is and a couple of alternatives Holos are that's some saving!)

Ultimately thou if it becomes standard practice it will damage their model as will be much cheaper than buying endless boosters just in the hope that your gonna pull the charizard or Ho-oh etc - but I'm sure Pokemon will realise this before long!

YanMeaga

Ogre Darner Pokemon... C'mon...
Can people not complain? In yugioh they made a structure deck into a full set... at least it makes it more accessible. I'm assuming that they are going to print FA and HR copies in sm4 like they did with lycanrock and stuff. Just buy singles anyways

JDA

Aspiring Trainer
Seems like a solid pokemon and a solid marketing set. I think that we might even see a bright future where we simply have half competitive decks being sold straight in the box. This Zoroark seems to be made with Darkrai GX in mind and frankly speaking I really like that straight forward type of design.
Will not pick this up because I don't intend to play Darkness decks anytime soon but it's a cool product for sure.

ShinyZard

Aspiring Trainer
Hey to be fair the pay to win model I can live with, especially with resellers you can get the Promos for a few dollars or pounds (eg I imported sm37, 38,39 to UK for under £20, compared to the £45 each shelf price of the premium collections - and as cool as a jumbo is and a couple of alternatives Holos are that's some saving!)

Ultimately thou if it becomes standard practice it will damage their model as will be much cheaper than buying endless boosters just in the hope that your gonna pull the charizard or Ho-oh etc - but I'm sure Pokemon will realise this before long!

You're right in that it is cheaper to buy it from resellers if you just want the card. I'll probably be doing that :).