'Shining Legends: Shiny Darkrai-GX Collection' in March!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Nov 11, 2017.

1. GekkisaiDaiNi The light flickers. I flicker back.
    GekkisaiDaiNi

They've only done it with Darkrai, Silvally, and Koko, iirc. None of those are particularly expensive. If this was really what they were trying to do, they'd make a shiny Lele box.

SmiteKnight and joffreyspikes like this.

2. MegaSnorlax Card Eater
    MegaSnorlax

Does this even exist in Japan? It doesn't exist in their Shining Legends set, so that would make Darkrai and Ho-oh true 'Shining' promo cards. Either way, my wallet doesn't like this.

If it's not done in the style of the other Shining Pokemon, and is done in the style of Silvally and Tapu Koko, I'm not going to consider it necessary for the complete set actually.

3. Skeleton Liar サーナ~
    Skeleton Liar

I'm quite pleased to see this. I was wondering how long this set would be around since nothing was announced past the Raichu product. Regardless of the Shining Darkrai GX being a reprint or something new, I'm looking forward to it. I'd like to see it at $20, but I'm expecting $25.
    Though I'd love to see that, especially if it was a reprint of the GX, I think we've gotten enough Gardevoirs of the ultra rare variety for the past few years. Definitely looking forward to the next Gardevoir card, but it just needs to be a regular holo.

....OR an awesome Prism Star card, to be a hypocrite about what I just said. :rolleyes:

Starsoulklr likes this.
  4. DragonFang101 Dragon-type Pokemon Trainer
    DragonFang101

Better yet, $2.49 :)

5. supermattdab0ss Sylveon is da b0ss
    supermattdab0ss

Its called sarcasm... We have also never seen a charizard or gardevoir in years. They need to print some more unique cards. (Omastar GX, Aggron GX, Emboar GX)

6. Grim_Dragonite Aspiring Trainer
    Grim_Dragonite

It’d be a lot cooler if it was a shining darkrai promo but a GX is fine I guess

7. Absolutly Aspiring Trainer
    Absolutly

Will have to pick one up. I wonder how much it will cost, probably under $15 though.

8. RukarioHadou Aspiring Trainer
    RukarioHadou

So...Why are we not getting a shiny Keldeo card? I think we should get one, as well as a shiny Keldeo event for the games...

9. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

10. RisingRaichuu Aspiring Trainer
    RisingRaichuu

Advanced Member Member

Not that anyone'll play this because of Buzzwole...

11. Alex Sableye Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
    Alex Sableye

Is it...purple?

12. Sorpah King of Not Much
    Sorpah

It's ability is still pretty unique in standard. It might become much more playable in the future.

13. Shfinx I Solemnly Swear To Never Play a Meta Deck
    Shfinx

Looks like it's gonna be easier to make a turbo darkrai deck in expanded. Cool, I guess.

Starsoulklr likes this.
  14. skawt boop
    skawt

*adds to cart*

15. Maserati777 Aspiring Trainer
    Maserati777

I feel bad for the people in Europe who miss out on the cool figures which is the only reason to buy these.

I’m not sure but I think this will be the first shiny Darkrai figure released. Kind of wish they had made shiny figure boxes for other shinies in the set.

16. KazamEsper Aspiring Trainer
    KazamEsper

They'll probably get it for the figure and booster packs. Darkrai GX is used in expanded "speed dark" decks. I know someone who plays one where i live. Plus, the pull rates for the packs in these boxes are a little higher than if you just get the $50 Shining Legends Elite Trainer box. I pulled a Shining Jirachi, a Shining Arceus a FA Entei GX and a Raichu GX out of the SHL packs from 2 Zoroark GX boxes.

17. Swampert Full Art I sure wanna pull that Whitney Full Art.
    Swampert Full Art

Just when I thought Shining Legends products had ended!

18. Lord Goomy Got Goomies?
    Lord Goomy

Whoopie Scoopie.

19. PandaPokemon Aspiring Trainer
    PandaPokemon

Uh-huh. Weird. But still worth buying as Darkrai is somewhat playable.

20. Seng vang Svang20
    Seng vang

Why are they still releasing SL products!

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?