Help Shining Legends N00b Q

semurphy444

Aspiring Trainer
This is my first year playing online- and I knew people were saying that the physical cards werent being sold as individual booster packs? Likewise is the PTCGO store not going to stock Shining Legends cards? (i.e. so is that why last year it was so tough to find a copy of TMSB? as it was a 'mini' set if you will?

So then for a FTP player such as myself- it really is a trade for what you want sort of situation?

TMSB?

Oh, Team Magma's Secret Base. Good questions, @semurphy444. When Double Crisis released, at the PTCGO staff did not include as tournament rewards, but eventually, they did. That kept the supply scarce, and... well... some people were really smart about trading for its cards while others weren't; this drove the early price's sky high, then they plummeted, then... well, it was a mess if you didn't have good timing. Generations... I cannot remember if it ever saw a "PTCGO" release, but it was heavy on reprints so most just traded for the few cards they needed. Shining Legends will probably be like Generations, so if someone remembers those boosters being available in the Shop or as tournament rewards, that is probably how Shining Legends will work out.

Which reminds me, I need to see if anyone has accepted my offer for a Zoroark-GX (not likely!).

Back