Help Shining Legends Confusion...

Teenyvictini

Aspiring Trainer
With the hype of shining legends I tried reading everything I could about this up coming set, but I've stumbled upon some disagreements. You see, Shining Legends was described to be only available in certain promotional boxes or collections, like Generations, however google.net shows a booster box for pre order, so now I'm confused, which is correct?

I haven't seen anything about a booster box. It seems to me that the packs are only going to be in blisters, ETBs, and collection boxes. Also, I checked out the website you referred to and it said "you will receive 36 loose single packs, the box is just for demonstration". Hope that solves it!

I haven't seen anything about a booster box. It seems to me that the packs are only going to be in blisters, ETBs, and collection boxes. Also, I checked out the website you referred to and it said "you will receive 36 loose single packs, the box is just for demonstration". Hope that solves it!
Oh Oops, thankyou!

Haha, no problem. It can be hard to tell if you don't look closely, considering they took the time to make up a fake booster box image

Back