News 'Shining Legends Collector's Chest Tin' in November!

TaichoBanana

Aspiring Trainer
With the best of xy and the shining collections coming out around the same, this is going to be a very expensive time for pokemon tcg fans.

dude_from_norway

Aspiring Trainer
are shining legends only going to available in these tins? from what i understand it will be a sub set like generations, and only obtained through boxes. is that right?

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
are shining legends only going to available in these tins? from what i understand it will be a sub set like generations, and only obtained through boxes. is that right?
Correct, so far there is Mewtwo + Pikachu Pin Collections, Shining Legends Elite Trainer Box, Shining Legends Super Premium Collection, Zoroark GX Premium Collection, and Shining Legends Colector's Chest Tin

TaichoBanana

Aspiring Trainer
Looks like the latias and latios will be the ones that are being given out as part of the japanese gym card promos.

RYesse

Aspiring Trainer
Never been a major fan of the collector chest but this one actually looks nice. Also I believe they would sell better of they released them before school started do to the fact it's s lunch box

mawile_13

Aspiring Trainer
I wish I wasn't such a fan of the Pikachu promos...This one is adorable and I MUST have it in my collection! The chest is really nice looking too!