Pokemon Sheimi's Role?

Favourite 'Cute' Legendary?

• Total voters

D.N.A

Aspiring Trainer
I was just wondering to myself what the point is of Sheimi. Mew is the 1G Cute Legend, Celebi th 2G, Jirachi the 3G and Manaphy? the 4G. So what exactly is the point in having a Pokemon like Sheimi?

i love xd001

The Evil Dood
I think sheimi is the true cute 4G pokemon for it's an event pokemon unlike manaphy. Also Manaphy has the whole "Fione" thing going on. For the purpose of manaphy is for another movie.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
actually, they're both, from what I've seen of them, manaphy has almost the same size as the other three, a similar movepool, but it has less base happiness and has a baby (which just makes it more special)
Although sheimi has everything similar to the other three pokédex-wise, it is VERY short and can't float
I think manaphy is the 4th gen mew, and sheimi is just an extra 4th gen mew, they both have 100 of every stat, which only mew/celebi/jirachi had up until now, so they should be categorized together, but seeing how manaphy already got its movie, shows some psychic powers and can float, it should be the new mew. Sheimi on the other hand can also be considered a new mew, but, well, the 5th one then (being at the end of the list and all makes it seem more-mewy)

I think this was just a response to the popularity of mew, celebi and jirachi as a Pokémon.

bacon

!!!!!
It's just a random mew-wannabe. The 4th gen is absolutely packed with legendaries, I doubt Sheimi has any real significance other than to appear in a movie.

beautiful-swablu

Aspiring Trainer
Well who says that we can only have one cute legendary for each generation? The cute pokemon seem to attract a bit of an audience. Some people like strong and cool pokemon and others like cute pokemon. So naturally there are going to be a lot of cute ones.

Gardevoir_Milotic

Official Pokebeach Grass Gym Leader
Sheimi is so cute! I love that little flower on the sides of its head! Plus, no other Pokémon can turn a desolate wasteland into a beautiful field of flowers. It most likely is the 2nd cute legendary for the 4th generation; the first, of course, is Manaphy. Sheimi is also an event Pokémon, much like Manaphy, and most likely will appear in a movie after the Dialga vs. Palkia vs. Darkrai. It'd be cool if it was in a movie with Arseus, huh?!

LadyWolf

Poochena Trainer
I admit Sheimi is cute but not even close to the others. I don't have a cavity yet from Sheimi so can't put them in the same league. *chuckle* I'm waiting for the full story on Aruseus to come out to see where everyone fits in. I still have a soft spot for Mew though so had to vote for it.

beautiful-swablu

Aspiring Trainer
I don't think any cute legendary will ever be in the same league as mew. Mew is just so popular. I really love celebi as well.