• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Sheimi's Newest Garden - Sorry, Sheimi's budgets are low this time, so this must do.

SotS

Cycling the Stress Away
United States, Texas

Well, I honestly don't want to seem like I only come here when I need to unload my stuff. However it just so happened this time that when I finally looked again I needed to. So uh, hopefully you actually believe me, because that sounds horribly false lol.

Rules:

Only ask to buy something if you REALLY, and I mean REALLY want to buy it. (aka, you won't haggle for a week then say nevermind, you're under no obligation if you just ask haha) You may ask for a price, but not say you'll buy and don't.
I can hold items for people for 3 days, a week if you're positive you can buy the item.

I can accept (very) well concealed cash (like in a toploader with some cards wrapped in paper to really seal the concealed deal), and PayPal. I prefer PayPal. NOT GIFT option though. Too many times have I heard stories about losing money by going that route. Also, if the payment exceeds $30 Paypal must be used, or the cash must be shipped with tracking and delivery confirmation and the whole shabang.

I am very flexible in prices. So just throw me an offer. Keep the word reasonable in mind though. I'm flexible, but if you want something like $20 off of a $30 item you need to learn how to make an offer.

I try to give all my items conditions, however my Mint and your Mint can be very different so keep that in mind. I don't mind sending pictures if you absolutely need them. All of the below are either Near Mint or Mint unless stated.

Prices already have Shipping applied. So don't worry about Shipping cost unless you want faster shipping.

I will double-check before confirming anything to ensure I have the cards you want, and that they are in the condition you are given here.
--------------------------------------

Cards

$18ish Shipped - Call of Legends pack of Energy. Opened once to check if I only got energy, but they are still all in mint condition.

$15ish Shipped - Play! Pokemon pack of energy. Same as above.

Then this one I don't expect to go but whatever.

8GB 2nd Generation iPod Touch, BADLY scuffed on the back but does not effect performance.

- Has had a Zagg Shield on the screen since basically day one. As such I think that it's safe to say that the screen does not have any scratches. The protector does have some "scratches" though. Which, while annoying, never annoyed me too much, but I'm sure that's just because I got accustomed to them.

- Comes with a Speck Pixel Skin case and the aforementioned Zagg Shield screen protector already applied.

- Wouldn't come with Charger Cable due to my family taking mine. .-. Looking for $100 shipped, but this can be changed.

- If you need pictures, and I can understand why, I will not hesitate to send them as quickly as possible.

Just keep in mind, it's small, but it's still about $7 or so to ship with all the safety precautions which is a must. Honestly I think that $80~90 is a good deal for the iPod, Case, and Protector (even if it needs to be switched.)

Sorry for the lack of items. I'm going to try and get the rest of my stuff up in the next few days. This is just the stuff off of my head I know I own that people still want. Just ask me if I have anything pre-Dark Explorers.