• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Sheimi's Garden 3.0: Want Eelektrik stuff. Have Celebi Prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SotS

Cycling the Stress Away
United States, Texas

Rules:

#1: Give me offers please. I can Check lists, but prefer the former.

#2: If you want EXACT conditions on cards ask me. All of these are NM to Mint conditon, unless stated.

#3: Don't dare give me any of that "don't ask don't care" junk. I will NOT trade with you if I see this in your rules and you don't give exact conditions. You came to MY thread, I shouldn't have to read your rules to find this.

#4: I ship to US/Canada only.

#5: I will not pay for your shipping, sorry.

NEW!

I will be doing a simple points system separate from my actual thread. The cards can be traded for, or "Bulked" for. The cards values are always in increases of 60 so that they are a "full deck" of bulk, or by 100 so as to round up numbers that would either be to high or too low. I can raise or drop the numbers if haggling is your thing. But not by over 9001. Sorry.

Nothing here right now.

-----Wants-----

Your Bulk. I need to get fatter! :D (Yeah, Bulk cards)
Celebi Prime
ALL EXs. I don't care if they're the worst EX ever, I want them.
Next Destinies period.
Zekrom EX x2
Eelektrik x4
Zekrom B/W x2

----Haves----

All below are NM/M unless stated otherwise

Celebi Prime x3
Tornadus x3, one RH, Two Holo
Thundurus x3, one RH, Two Holo
Reshiram x3, 2 Holo, 1 Promo (NM)
Vileplume UD x2, 1 RH
Rescue Energy x2
Double Colorless Energy x1, ND
Cilan x2
EXP Share x2, 2 RH

RE: Sheimi's Garden 2.0: (H) Rare Candy, Mew Prime (W) Gengar SF/Prime, Jumpluff HGSS, Good Shtuff

What are your Bros wants????

I like your:

1 Mew Prime

I like his:

1 Mew Prime
2 Uxie

Out of your wants I have, 4 Spiritomb AR 1 *RH* x1 Jumpluff HGSS

Also, please CML for your other wants.

RE: Sheimi's Garden 2.0: (H) Rare Candy, Mew Prime (W) Gengar SF/Prime, Jumpluff HGSS, Good Shtuff

The two Uxie are actually mine lol.
Sorry to say it, but I wasn't supposed to put my bro's cards on this thread, he just wants to sell them. >,< Sowwy. D;

ANYWAY, for my cards, one of the Uxie are LP.

How about-

My:

1 Mew Prime TR - $15
2 Uxie - 1 LP - $12

Total Value - $27

Your:

2 Spiritomb - $8
1 Unown {Q} - $4
2 Expert Belt 2 RH $8
1 Seeker $2
1 DCE $4
1 Warp Energy $2

Total: $28

I used T&T for prices, let me know or Counter. =)

I want your brother's Shining Raikou assuming its COL..what does he need/want?

Look at above post, sorry.

Could you take out 1 Uxie and I take Unown [Q]???

Hi - let me know if you're interested in this trade:
My:
3x Jumpluff HGSS
1x Spiritomb LP
Your:
Mew Prime

Please cml for your Shiny Groudon and Mew Prime, thanks!

My:
Spiritomb LP x2

Your:
Uxie x2

Oh, I am very sorry, I now don't have any Seeker left :( Could you make me an other offer??? Thanks!!!

I pm'd you about the raikou

my:

2 gengar sf

your:

mew prime?

lmk thanks

I'm interested in about 5-6 rare candies if they are mint, and which set are they from? CML for a trade, though, and thanks.

Would you be willing to trade ERL as halves. If you can, please CML for ERL top.

Tech: You could take out the Q, and I could take out an Uxie (Normal or LP). You wouldn't see anything for me to add in for Gengar SF would you? I just saw that there. ;P

Mochi: I'll get to you whenever I get my second Mew Prime in the mail. XD (It's not listed, so don't ask about it other people, please)

mlouden: Answered your PM, and I'm getting a couple offers on Mew Prime that I like a bit more. ^^;

Eriq: I liked

Smeargle CoL
Lost World
2 Rescue Energy
2 Seeker

Care to make an offer? By the way the Rare Candy are - 1 POP8 NM, 4 UL NM, 4 HP NM, and like, 4 bad condition GE. @-@ I don't know how the 4 got in the condition they're in... I need to update my thread with that... I forgot I sold a lot on Ebay. XF

Darkvoid: The 2 Smeargle CoL for ERL TOP?

Edit in: The Hybrid I somehow missed you, sorry but I must decline.

@ Sots

Can you throw in a flygon holo since one of the smeargle's is rev? If thats ok, pm me

My
RH Expert Belt
Seeker x2
Rescue Energy

Your
ERL Bottom
SF Magnezone (Electric)?

Please cml for x2 Lost World. Would you also happen to have any of these:

x1 Mr.Mime COL
x2 Oddish LA (psychic type)
x2 Palmer's Contribution
x1 Warp Energy
x1 Haunter TR

Skipped?

Could I take out the Warp Energy??? Then It's a deal. PM me with the deal. :D

cml for:

2x uxie LP/LA
shiny groudon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back