1. When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Shedinja

Discussion in 'PTCG Deck Garage' started by AngryBokoblin, Nov 15, 2020.

1. AngryBokoblin Guzzlord is fun
    AngryBokoblin

I have been theorizing this since the card was revealed. Here is an (imo) optimal list:
    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 14

* 1 Klefki STS 80
    * 1 Marshadow UNB 81
    * 4 Shedinja VIV 66
    * 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
    * 4 Trubbish NVI 48
    * 3 Garbodor BKP 57

##Trainer Cards - 41

* 4 Mysterious Treasure FLI 113
    * 1 Computer Search BCR 137
    * 4 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
    * 1 Great Catcher CEC 264
    * 3 N DEX 96
    * 4 Dimension Valley PHF 93
    * 4 Hypnotoxic Laser PLS 123
    * 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
    * 3 Teammates PRC 141
    * 4 Float Stone PLF 99
    * 4 Professor's Research SSH 178
    * 2 Field Blower GRI 125
    * 4 Level Ball NXD 89
    * 1 Target Whistle Team Flare Gear PHF 106

##Energy - 5

* 4 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92
    * 1 Twin Energy RCL 174

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

The deck is built around the combo of garb+shedinja+dce+laser+d valley to ko literally anything in front of it.

I'll write a separate post explaining the specific card choices to keep things uncluttered and make it not as long. (Also makes editing easier if I change stuff)

Last edited: Nov 16, 2020

2. AngryBokoblin Guzzlord is fun
    AngryBokoblin

Ok from the top:

Pokemon:
    1 Klefki - This is a searchable tool and can just sit on your bench waiting for a field blower. It also gives you an out to honchcrow and vileplume (item lock). I used to have 2 and then got tired of starting it.

1 Marshadow - Swell is a major obstacle and marshadow helps with that. It also attacks for free with d valley in play so if you miss a laser the next turn you can marshadow.

4 Shedinja - duh

1 Tapu Lele - Hand bail out. It also is an attacker that actually does damage (same use case as marshadow). The reason lele over dede or shaymin is because I play treasures.

4 Trubbish - You want 2 trubbish t1 every game. Garbage collection trubbish because it attacks for free under d valley and its attack is busted.

3 Garb - I used to play 2 but the 3rd is good for consistency. 3rd one is a potential cut.

Trainers:
    (skipping over consistency cards)
    1 great catcher + 1 target whistle - necessary for adp matchup if you whiff t2. Can be used in other matchups. Also it is the only gust because I cut the guzmas. I literally never played guzmas. If I find a game where I actually need guzmas, I will put them back in.

3 N/4 research/3 teammates - I think this is the optimal supporter split. N is really good with garb if you fall behind.

2 field blower - swell is a problem

Energy:
    Not much to say here, 5 energy is working fine for me, you could add more but it is fine the way it is.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
  3. TheTempest Aspiring Trainer
    TheTempest

I might just be totally blind, but how do you evolve into Shedinja?

4. AngryBokoblin Guzzlord is fun
    AngryBokoblin

It is a basic pokemon.

5. TheTempest Aspiring Trainer
    TheTempest

*slaps forehead*

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?