• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

shaymin/jumpluff (masters)

What do you think about Dialga/Palkia Legend, and/or Gengar Pime from HS Triumphant?

• ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGEOUS!!! BAN IT!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Dislike it, but not enough to have it banned.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Riding the fence

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Like the card.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Like the card enough to use it in Worlds!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The"Desert Kid"

Disco Party At Miror B's House!!!
HI...

2-2 Shaymin Lv.X (LAND)
3-2-3 Jumpluff
3-3-1 Tangrowth Lv.X
3-3 Sunflora
3-2 Cherrium (AR Cherrium)
POKEMON: 29
2 Broken Time Space
3 Super Scoop Up
2 Level Max
2 Fisherman
2 Dawn Stadium
TRAINERS:18
ENERGY:13

Strategy:
To sum it all up, you bring up HP with Landmin, blast with jumpluff,heal and recover energy with tangrowth, summon with sunflora, and build up defense with cherrium. The trainers are all things that are designed to make the above process faster... That's about it. Please comment, like everyone on this forum, I only want my deck to get better, so please help me! Thankz:))

put in Pokemon Collectors + Bebe's Search? and take out the whole tangrowth line?
your only way of getting a fast sunflora jumpluff set up ius to get lucky and draw them with Professor oak's new theory

- 3-3-1 Tangrowth Lv. X
-3 Interviewer's Question
-1 Cherubi
-2 Fisherman
total 13

+4 Bebe's Search
+3 Pokemon Collector
+2 Uxie
+1 Palmer's Contribution
+ another 1-1-1 Line of Jumpluff
total 13.

Your deck will get owned by vilegar if they get a spiritomb start or close enough to it. and which they most likely will. and your tangrowth line + Shaymin + sunflora + Cherrim is way too many lines to be fast.

Okay, but what about energy? If i'm relying on pure luck by trying to pull energy with oak's, and I get no energy, I'm screwed over anyway, because I've no energy to work with!

Back