Wi-Fi Trades ~Shadow's Player Thread~ - + High Iv'd Pokemon For Trade + -

SHADOW SWORD

From Pe2k
Shadow Productions

?_Rules_?

- No redistrabution of my pokemon unless otherwise told.
- I do not want hacks so don't offer.
- No shinies, I am not interested.
- List the iv's of the pokemon you are offering and any hidden power/egg moves.

~Ze Pokes~

dpmfa116.png

Name ~ Horsea
Nature ~ Modest
Ability ~ Swift Swim
Iv's ~ 31/31/8/29/31/31

I am really proud of this horsea, after trial and error I finally got this pokemon with almost perfect iv's and swift swim with a modest nature. It took me a long time and took a lot of dedication. This pokemon can be a great addition to a competitive battling rain dance team with a powerful special moveset or mix in a DD combo with it. There is an endless possiblity with this horsea.

dpmfa155.png

Name ~ Cyndaquil
Nature ~ Modest
Ability ~ Blaze
Iv's ~ 14/4/17/31/31/31

This was also one of my first breeding projects. It has perfect iv's in 3 main stats that can go a long way. I made this little guy for a choice scarf set, which can tear through teams almost sweeping entire teams with flamethrower/eruption which ever one you prefer.

dpmfa004.png

Name ~ Charmander (Belly Drum)
Nature ~ Adamant
Ability ~ Blaze
Iv's ~ 10/31/31/26/23/31

I bred this charmander as a belly drum set. It doesn't have fire punch which would be my only regret about this little guy. After belly drum his attack increases exponencially which as you can tell could sweep entire teams.

dpmfa079.png

Name ~ Slowpoke
Nature ~ Bold
Ability ~ Oblivious
Iv's ~ 24/8/25/31/8/31

This is not THE best slowpoke out there but still a force on the defense. Arguably one of the best walls out there while still able to pack some punch on the offense. Bred for for a special attack moveset.

dpmfa129.png

Name ~ Magikarp
Nature ~ Adamant
Ability ~ Swift Swim
Iv's ~ 0/31/29/2/18/31

The hp of this little fishy kind of annoyed me but in the end it is a great DD starter. Can sweep whole teams after a couple DD's and then blow them away with waterfall/earthquake. Just entirely up to you. I bred this to be my starter in one of my previous teams.

dpmfa140.png

Name ~ Kabuto
Nature ~ Adamant
Ability ~ Swift Swim
Iv's ~ 19/31/31/16/12/27

This would go well with a rain dance team. Great starter to set up rain dance and is a great compliment to Kingdra. Meant to be a physical sweeper with waterfall and has the ability to sweep entire teams with its speed being doubled in the rain after you setup rain dance.

dpmfa393.png

Name ~ Piplup
Nature ~ Bold
Ability ~ Torrent
Iv's ~ 31/12/21/31/19/25

This would go well as a special sweeper with many resistances. If you are needing a great special sweeper this is the guy. Basically your main moveset would include surf and ice beam etc. Would also go great with a rain dance team and such.

~What do I want?~

- High Iv'd Pokemon Anywhere from OU and down.
- Very interested in Ubers and Legends with great Iv's.
- NU iv'd pokemon are an almost always sure way to make a trade happen.

~Completed Trades~

- Shadow's Horsea for Ace's Magicarp * Pending*
- Shadow's Horsea for Amt's Dialga *Completed*

~Black List~

(None at the moment)

RE: ~My Player Thread~ - + High Iv'd Pokemon For Trade + -

I have a Quiet EV Trained Dialga with IVs of : 25/30/28/31/23/8
Would you trade your Horsea and/or Cyndaquil for it?

See my Player thread for your Horsea, hopefully I have something to trade for it. :]

AMT: Is the Dialga ev trained?

Pride: It depends if Amt's is ev trained, if not I'll go for yours. But if his is ev trained I'll want something like the Azelf or Uxie. So once Amt gives a reply I'll reply to you.

Yes, it is EV trained.

If I remember correctly, it is 140 Atk / 116 HP /252 SpA

The Horsea and/or Cyndaquil. Would you be willing to trade both? Or only one?

Amt said:
The Horsea and/or Cyndaquil. Would you be willing to trade both? Or only one?

Only 1 since I only want a 1 for 1 trade unless yours has like total amazing iv's. So which one would you like?

I'd like the Horsea. Can we trade now? Also, is the Horsea untouched, or EV trained?

I have one untouched at lv 1 and another that is ev trained 252 speed,252 sp att, 6 hp. Which one would you like? And I am ready to trade once you reply to this.

I'll take the EV Trained one. I'll be on wi-fi in a minute.

Back