Wi-Fi Trades Shadowbulba's player thread (Best Salamence in the world!)

Brett

Back...Sorta
OK, well. I know it says un redistrubitable but, may I ask to clone your Salamence? I will give back the original just ask Burnpsy.

I will trade HUGELY for it, I will breed whatever to get IV's and Nature how you want them, egg moves HP types everything!

So please trade me!

shadowumbreon

aka bulba
Non redistribuable means that you can't trade this pokemon. If you happen to trade and get a copy from me, you can clone it as many times as you want. You just can't trade any of them.

How good are you at breeding? Could you post something you've bred before?

Brett

Back...Sorta
Yes, but I lost it.

I had a charizard that looked like this:

Charizard:

31/31/30/31/30/31

It was my best ever pokemon I had ever breed.

And don't worry I will not trade it.

shadowumbreon

aka bulba
How about you breed this:

Gligar
25+ / 31 / 31 / x / 25+ / 20+

If you do that I can give you the Salamence, and even a few more pokes.

burnpsy

The Rising Star
...that redistributalbe thing is just nonsense...

anyways, you need to reword that last part of your wants. anything CAN be used in battilng... it just won't necessarily do well...

shadowumbreon

aka bulba
Wow, you must have one really good Ditto if your already on it. Good luck.

burnpsy said:
...that redistributalbe thing is just nonsense...

anyways, you need to reword that last part of your wants. anything CAN be used in battilng... it just won't necessarily do well...
Go look at some other player threads on Pokebeach, and also on Smogon when it comes back. A ton of people use that rule.

And, yeah, I just brought this back from the grave so I'll reword it.

Brett

Back...Sorta
Na, I do stuff one IV at a time really, I have a ditto with 31 in every stat. SO ya, I am using one to get a 31 then moving to the next, then the next, then the next.

Brett

Back...Sorta
Ya. I really got some from other of my friends that don't do competitive battling but it's fun.

I got chary in less then a day.

Phazon-764

Pants on the ground...
I am intrested in your Salamance (The one posted with the Amazing IVs), Check my Player Thread for it. (I have a Tri-Perfect Yanma and some Shinies with good IVs)

shadowumbreon

aka bulba
Hmm, well I'm not intrested in anything else. If you have something not listed in your thread then maybe you should update with it.

Brett

Back...Sorta
So far I have them succeding to standards a 29 in both.

Sp.d and Spe. is what they are.

Phazon-764

Pants on the ground...
shadowbulba said:
Hmm, well I'm not intrested in anything else. If you have something not listed in your thread then maybe you should update with it.

No what you see is what i got. Which Yanma do you want?

Aurora

Aspiring Trainer
I'm interested in your Salamence, I've got an Articuno Calm nature with HP Electric.

shadowumbreon

aka bulba
ssb4ever said:
shadowbulba said:

No what you see is what I got. Which Yanma do you want?
The HP Dragon with Speed Boost one.

Aurora said:
I'm interested in your Salamence, I've got an Articuno Calm nature with HP Electric.
Do you know the ivs?

If you don't know, and he is at level 50 then post his stats and I'll figure it out.