Several Mushroom Cards Revealed from 'Miracle Twins!'

taveryri

Aspiring Trainer
If we don’t get DCE back in Unified Minds I’ll be stumped. Quite a few cards just in Unified Minds alone (Amoonguss, Terrakion, Latios-GX) can greatly benefit from DCE, and it’s been in the meta forever.

Terrakion is easy without DCE. Run welder and attach for turn. There’s viridian, rainbow brush, rainbow energy, unit energy. Tons of ways to get a fast terrakion.

hervul

Aspiring Trainer
Love the cards. A bit harder to pull than Lucario-GX, which does the same amount of damage, same energy requirement and same evolve-this-turn mechanic - minus Sleep.

BTW, I believe it's spelled "Amoonguss" - that double 's' at the end just feels weird.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Now I'm hoping that #1 and #2 in this set will be Sunkern and Sunflora because Celebi is #3, but when they end up being another Exeggcute and Exeggutor or something, I will be disappointed-but-not-surprised.png.

Inb4 #1 Paras and #2 Parasect for more mushy goodness.

(I hope it's Sunkern & Sunflora too)

Pokenerd

Aspiring Trainer
The Foongus Amoonguss is underwhelming. It's like laser but you need a stage one and bench spots.

Slumber forest is like the Whimsicott Lele decks. There isn't any viable auto sleeps though.

The Breloom in the room does kill Pikarom but grass is trash so It's only viable in decks with rainbow and unit energy. Like Zapdos... Which already plays Baby Buzz. In expanded you have laser though. Not sure the use. Maybe a 1 ditto 1 Breloom in Zorotoad or Zoropod.

jamashawalker

Ikouze!
The Foongus Amoonguss is underwhelming. It's like laser but you need a stage one and bench spots.

Slumber forest is like the Whimsicott Lele decks. There isn't any viable auto sleeps though.

The Breloom in the room does kill Pikarom but grass is trash so It's only viable in decks with rainbow and unit energy. Like Zapdos... Which already plays Baby Buzz. In expanded you have laser though. Not sure the use. Maybe a 1 ditto 1 Breloom in Zorotoad or Zoropod.

I think you're underselling how the metagame can make this strategy viable. We're losing a good portion of our switching options. Only having "switch". Escape board will only be used in Jirachi decks because if decks are going to use something to give them free retreat they might as well use U-turn board. Zapdos will be a dead archetype next rotation losing the things that made it great. In terms of viable auto sleep- Mareep+U-turn board or just use Amoongus's ability. So yeah it is looking pretty good as a non GX attacker in the next Metagame. O also being fire weak with that Low HP doesn't matter lol

Pokenerd

Aspiring Trainer
I think you're underselling how the metagame can make this strategy viable. We're losing a good portion of our switching options. Only having "switch". Escape board will only be used in Jirachi decks because if decks are going to use something to give them free retreat they might as well use U-turn board. Zapdos will be a dead archetype next rotation losing the things that made it great. In terms of viable auto sleep- Mareep+U-turn board or just use Amoongus's ability. So yeah it is looking pretty good as a non GX attacker in the next Metagame. O also being fire weak with that Low HP doesn't matter lol

I didn't think about switch and Guzma rotating. Good point.

yammark

Aspiring Trainer
I'm not playing TCG. But let me join this topic. All of this mushroom card made me think that we might get a new mushroom Pokemon for Fairy Gym. We have a big mushroom town on Galar map. All of these card is focus on a mushroom. Hmmm....