Several Mushroom Cards Revealed from 'Miracle Twins!'

mordacazir

Lord of Souls
This might actually be a good combo, as it hits weakness on pikarom and zoroark. Needs a reshizard counter though

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Gotta love when they reprint a Pokemon we haven't seen in years (Foongus), slap on the Sugimori stock art and call it a day in terms of putting forth effort.

Now I'm hoping that #1 and #2 in this set will be Sunkern and Sunflora because Celebi is #3, but when they end up being another Exeggcute and Exeggutor or something, I will be disappointed-but-not-surprised.png.

lukas2aces

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Breloom has a OHKO on PikaRom for 1 grass (or unit/rainbow) energy... Spicy.
Most likely still too situational though, because you'll need sleep as well.

Maybe sleep will be better after rotation because we will loose some switching options like Escape Rope and Guzma, but I feel like people will still play Escape Board and Switch.

Overall a bit too... meh. Situational.

jamashawalker

Ikouze!
With the loss of Guzma and escape rope, This looks like an annoying combo to deal with. Even pair with that Mareep that auto sleeps +U-turn board to keep your opponent asleep. With a lot of cards rotating though, teams can find space to fit a few switches into their deck. Overall it has potential depending on how the metagame will look

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
Sounds like a cute rogue deck you'll see at League and nothing more. I'd love to be proven wrong, though - Breloom's one of my favorites.

Based on Slumber Forests's artwork, perhaps Morelull and Shiinotic will make appearances as well?

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
575897540650598403.png

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
OwO, what’s this?
Think about that double Sleep though:
Your opponent only has a 25% chance to bust out of Sleep. That’s pretty good. And then you have other cards like this Breloom which keep the lock running while dealing damage.

Nyora

A Cat
If we don’t get DCE back in Unified Minds I’ll be stumped. Quite a few cards just in Unified Minds alone (Amoonguss, Terrakion, Latios-GX) can greatly benefit from DCE, and it’s been in the meta forever.

TheWicky

Random and evil: first one, then the other
Isn't Slumber Forest just the effect of Darkrai Prisms attack? Still good though
That's the effect of Darkrai Prism's attack, so using Darkrai your opponenet only flips two coins after Darkrai attacks. The stadium is a better more generic use of that effect.