Several Mushroom Cards Revealed from 'Miracle Twins!'

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, May 20, 2019.

1. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

Oddish22 and bjorgkatan like this.

2. mordacazir Lord of Souls
    mordacazir

This might actually be a good combo, as it hits weakness on pikarom and zoroark. Needs a reshizard counter though

bjorgkatan likes this.
  3. bjorgkatan Aspiring Trainer
    bjorgkatan

Now I want a Smeargle with spore.

4. TatsuyaOrimuta Aspiring Trainer
    TatsuyaOrimuta

Isn't Slumber Forest just the effect of Darkrai Prisms attack? Still good though

Lord Goomy likes this.
  5. AngryBokoblin Guzzlord is fun
    AngryBokoblin

Imagine this with hypnotoxic laser

RisingRaichuu and Lord Goomy like this.
  6. The Rhyperior I am still Mr. Rhyperior
    The Rhyperior

J
    Just Pikarom. Zoroark is gone in Standard. Auto-loss to Reshizard.

7. The Rhyperior I am still Mr. Rhyperior
    The Rhyperior

8. Frost Amethyst AMAB-NB
    Frost

Gotta love when they reprint a Pokemon we haven't seen in years (Foongus), slap on the Sugimori stock art and call it a day in terms of putting forth effort.

Now I'm hoping that #1 and #2 in this set will be Sunkern and Sunflora because Celebi is #3, but when they end up being another Exeggcute and Exeggutor or something, I will be disappointed-but-not-surprised.png.

Oddish22 likes this.
  9. lukas2aces Aspiring Trainer
    lukas2aces

Breloom has a OHKO on PikaRom for 1 grass (or unit/rainbow) energy... Spicy.
    Most likely still too situational though, because you'll need sleep as well.

Maybe sleep will be better after rotation because we will loose some switching options like Escape Rope and Guzma, but I feel like people will still play Escape Board and Switch.

Overall a bit too... meh. Situational.

10. jamashawalker Ikouze!
    jamashawalker

With the loss of Guzma and escape rope, This looks like an annoying combo to deal with. Even pair with that Mareep that auto sleeps +U-turn board to keep your opponent asleep. With a lot of cards rotating though, teams can find space to fit a few switches into their deck. Overall it has potential depending on how the metagame will look

11. Serperior 15/500
    Serperior

Advanced Member Member

Sounds like a cute rogue deck you'll see at League and nothing more. I'd love to be proven wrong, though - Breloom's one of my favorites.

Based on Slumber Forests's artwork, perhaps Morelull and Shiinotic will make appearances as well?

Lord Goomy and lukas2aces like this.
  12. Frost Amethyst AMAB-NB
    Frost

13. AlittleSTARme Aspiring Trainer
    AlittleSTARme

this is intresting to say the least i dont really care for these cards exept the stadium that seems cool

Lord Goomy likes this.
  14. Lord Goomy Got Goomies?
    Lord Goomy

OwO, what’s this?
    Think about that double Sleep though:
    Your opponent only has a 25% chance to bust out of Sleep. That’s pretty good. And then you have other cards like this Breloom which keep the lock running while dealing damage.

15. Gyarados11 Researcher
    Gyarados11

I like that the ability Pokemon is not the one that you need to scoop up.

Rooie likes this.
  16. ScrawnyMeowth1 The Maker of Pokemon Lists
    ScrawnyMeowth1

I'm working on it! it's early morning in my time zone, and I'm not inclined to stay up late at night tracking Pokémon news.

17. AuraJackle Aspiring Trainer
    AuraJackle

Not even close tag teams are bad against non gxs in general. Diancie makes the attack a two shot weakness is obviously irrelevant

18. Nyora Ticked Off ^^
    Nyora

If we don’t get DCE back in Unified Minds I’ll be stumped. Quite a few cards just in Unified Minds alone (Amoonguss, Terrakion, Latios-GX) can greatly benefit from DCE, and it’s been in the meta forever.

19. PlatinumDude Aspiring Trainer
    PlatinumDude

Amoonguss: Venom Shock > Venoshock, a move that pretty much every Poison Pokemon gets in the games.

20. TheWicky Random and evil: first one, then the other
    TheWicky

That's the effect of Darkrai Prism's attack, so using Darkrai your opponenet only flips two coins after Darkrai attacks. The stadium is a better more generic use of that effect.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?