Several 'Dream League' Cards Revealed, Including Special Full Arts!

Gwen

Aspiring Trainer
Might be able to fold into dark decks just to hit Reshizard and Blacephalon for weakness, but still not OHKOing Reshizard. Pretty weeeird

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
I'm interested if this means we're getting the first Water-type Sneasel ever too.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I love cards with energies matching their other type. Interesting from a gameplay standpoint and also it's just a cool way to show off a Pokemon's dual typing. There was an Empoleon in I think Stormfront? That did that and it's one of my favorite Empoleon cards they've ever done.

Ghostrickster

Aspiring Trainer
If Choice Band didn't rotate, this card would have a chance at seeing some play. However, that's just not the case so I don't see this seeing much play. Dark Box can't really risk throwing 3 Dark Energy on something with just 90 HP, and Umbreon and Darkrai with Custom Catcher are already the way to deal with Blacephalon-GX to skip Beast Ring.

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
This might be a good 1 of Tech in the dark turbo decks that will be releasing in Unified minds.

Timmony_tcg

Aspiring Trainer
I'm interested if this means we're getting the first Water-type Sneasel ever too.
If Sneasel were a Dark type, Weavile would’ve come after the Empoleon line - since Weavile comes before, it’s safe to assume we will also be seeing a Water type Sneasel

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
This set is doing weird things with not having full evolution lines (Clefairy, Magneton, possibly Gallade) so I don't want to get my hopes up for something and then it doesn't happen. But yeah, it's likely our first Water Sneasel.

Timmony_tcg

Aspiring Trainer
This set is doing weird things with not having full evolution lines (Clefairy, Magneton, possibly Gallade) so I don't want to get my hopes up for something and then it doesn't happen. But yeah, it's likely our first Water Sneasel.
Well, I don't want to sound like a broken record, but if there were no Sneasel card in the set at all, Weavile would've been numbered after the Empoleon line - I think this is as close to a confirmation that Sneasel will be Water type as one can get without seeing the actual card XD

Shiny Bulbasaur

Aspiring Trainer
Anyone else think CHR might stand for COMMON HOLO RARE? As all the CHR cards appear to be a reprint of its common counterpart.

speckrow

professional mightyena enjoyer
This new rarity is so cool :D! I really hope they expand on it more in the future

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Because they're not going to have Oshawott and Piplup in the same set and they seem to be focused on not giving any neglected Gen 5 Pokémon any cards.

Eeh, not sure your argument could be considered concrete though. Not saying it's going to or not going to happen 100%, but the set numbering suggests the possibility is out there. They just did Emboar and Sawsbuck in Remix Bout too. If they do Serperior in this set like a lot of people are thinking, that could also suggest perhaps the Oshawott line could be in a future set.