• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Seniors Dialga Garchomp for Battle Roads.

Dragonzong

Aspiring Member
So i have a Dialga Garchomp deck that is a little different. look

Pokemon

2-1 DGX
2-2 garchomp C X
2-1 Uxie X
1 promocroak
1 bronzong G
1 crobat G
1-1 toxitank (Skuntank,Toxicroak G)
1 drifblim FB
1 azelf
1 unown Q

Trainers

4 cyrus
4 turn
3 gain
2 Sp Radar
2 collector
2 bebe
2 belt
2 power spray
2 conductive quarry
1 pokemon rescue
1 aaron's
1 energy exchanger
1 snowpoint

Energy

3 call
4 DCE
3 Sp {M}
2 basic {M}
2 warp
2 {P}

Strategy.
Start with an early lock with deafan. use DGX to shut down poke body's and use garchomp C X to keep DGX alve. using E-belt and snowpoint to give DGX a whoping 160 Hp!

- 1 Pokemon Rescue
+ 1 Dialga G
So, you'll have more bad starts and the trainer lock won't be a problem!

- 2 Belt
+ 2 Power Spray
Against LuxChomp really great! And for blocking Uxie.

- 1-1 Toxitank
+ 1-1 Drifblim UD
Drifblim is great against Mewtwo and Machamp. And it doesn't need stadium cards!

- 1 Snowpoint
+ 1 Collector
For more good starts and for contrasting SableLock and its Judges/Cyrus's Initiative/Chatot G/excetera.

Hope this help!

Balboa said:
- 1 Pokemon Rescue
+ 1 Dialga G
So, you'll have more bad starts and the trainer lock won't be a problem!

- 2 Belt
+ 2 Power Spray
Against LuxChomp really great! And for blocking Uxie.

- 1-1 Toxitank
+ 1-1 Drifblim UD
Drifblim is great against Mewtwo and Machamp. And it doesn't need stadium cards!

- 1 Snowpoint
+ 1 Collector
For more good starts and for contrasting SableLock and its Judges/Cyrus's Initiative/Chatot G/excetera.

Hope this help!

okay the point of dialgachomp is to tank while locking with dialga.
so the Expert belt idea isn't worth it. i need 2 expert belt and the snowpoint temple helps with tanking. The toxitank line i've removed and i have replaced it with a mightyena LA line for a overall Sp counter. i biult this list off of an article that somebody wrote some time recently so forgive me if it isn't perfect.

Eh, Keep the ToxiTank line in. Remember, with DGX in play, Mewtwo's body means diddly squat. [not to mention Garchomp can snipe around it.]

I'd drop the Snowpoint, it really isn't all that helpful IMO. Conductive quarry will be good enough. Add in an extra collector for that. Also drop the Energy Exchanger for a 2nd Crobat G. Energy Exchange won't be all that helpful, and certainly not if you only play 1 of them.

You are running waaaaaaay to many energies. 16 is too much, especially since you've got Energy Gains. Drop the Call energies and 1 {P} for another Collector, an extra Special {M}, and 2 Power Sprays. Lastly, drop the Pokémon rescue, for a Luxury Ball [another search tool for Uxie or Unown Q, or a basic of your choice.]

Hope this helps.

Back