Selling a collection

Nengeni

Aspiring Trainer
Mods, please feel free to lock / move this if it is inappropriate or in the wrong spot.

Now, I've been collecting for about 2-3 years, and I have cards ranging from all the sets. However, I mainly have my cards that would be worth something from sets RR-CoL. I've decided that I'm going to sell most of them, and just keep a copy of each one for my collection. What I ask you guys is what you think the best way for me to do this is. Should I make a trading / Selling thread on here? Should I go to ebay? Or should I try to see if troll and toad or other sites want to buy?

Thanks,
~P99

Mudkip711

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
If you have a collection and want to keep some of the cards, keep one of each card. But if you don't want them, trade them for cards you do want or sell them. You can open a trading thread here, but you can't sell your collection here.

Glace

Top 8, Worlds 2013
Advanced Member
I'd go with here (you'd have to become a seller though), because I have been ripped on eBay.

safariblade

Video Gamer
Advanced Member
There is really no way to be ripped on eBay as a seller. As long as you list the price right. Any ways, I would be interested in Rares, Holos, and Ultras from CoL.

Glace

Top 8, Worlds 2013
Advanced Member
On eBay, I sold something, then on paypal once they received it, they "opened a dispute", getting there money back, and never responded.

And don't do T&T, they don't give you a good price.

Nengeni

Aspiring Trainer
Alright. Thanks guys. I'll probably do some trades here first to complete some sets, and then sell all my extra's once I have that power.

konter5683

Rebecca Black <3
glaceon said:
On eBay, I sold something, then on paypal once they received it, they "opened a dispute", getting there money back, and never responded.

And don't do T&T, they don't give you a good price.

Then it is your fault for not sending with delivery confirmation