• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Seismitoad EX / Slurpuff / Victini EX

Chipadat

Garchomp Lover
Pokémon: 12
  • 4 Seismitoad EX
  • 3 Swirlix
  • 3 Slurpuff
  • 1 Vicini EX
  • 1 Jirachi EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 42
  • 4 Professor Juniper
  • 2 Skyla
  • 2 N
  • 1 Colress
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 1 Team Flare Grunt
  • 1 Lysandre's Trump Card
  • 4 Hypnotoxic Laser
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 4 Crushing Hammer
  • 3 Muscle Band
  • 3 Ultra Ball
  • 2 Enhanced Hammer
  • 2 Float Stone
  • 2 Head Ringer
  • 1 Switch
  • 1 Escape Rope
  • 1 Startling Megaphone
  • 1 Computer Search
  • 2 Virbank City Gym
Energy: 6
  • 4 Double Colorless Energy
  • 2 Fire Energy
Strategy:

Similar to any Seismitoad/Slurpuff deck, use Seismitoad to lock items and Slurpuff for draw power, while using the trolliest cards in the meta game to annoy your opponent.

However, this is my deck for the Madison Regional Chamionships later this month. This thread will only be open until a week before the tournament. The reason I'm going with Victini EX is because of VirGen. I already know some people who are playing it at the tournament and I have no idea what to expect, so I decided to throw Victini in just in case. Leave any helpful comments and no criticism please; remember to be open on your thoughts anything is appreciated.

The one thing I would change would be to get rid of computer search and go with victory piece instead. If you are unfamiliar with it, Victory Piece is an Ace Spec card that can only be attached to Victini that makes it so it can use its attacks regardless of energy attached to it, and since you are only running 1 you won't run into the problem of having already put Victory Piece on a different Victini. Victory Piece makes Victini a much bigger threat and allows you to get rid of the fire energy and add 2 other cards in. Yes, computer search is powerful, but if you are so scared of losing it you can take those 2 spots you gained by putting Victory Piece in and use them to add another Ultra Ball and Skyla.

So that means I can scarp the fire energy and put some more useful cards in, probably a fourth ultra ball and maybe a second Lysandre? Or a battle compressor, not sure.

Back