• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Seismitoad-EX/Lycanroc-GX

joffreyspikes

Aspiring Trainer
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 17

* 3 Rockruff GRI 73
* 3 Lycanroc-GX GRI 138
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 137
* 1 Keldeo-EX BCR 142
* 2 Remoraid BKT 32
* 2 Octillery BKT 33
* 4 Seismitoad-EX FFI 106

##Trainer Cards - 34

* 3 Professor Sycamore STS 114
* 2 N FCO 105
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 2 Brooklet Hill GRI 120
* 2 Virbank City Gym PLS 126
* 2 Float Stone BKT 137
* 3 Choice Band GRI 121
* 3 Hypnotoxic Laser PLS 123
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 1 Computer Search BCR 137
* 1 Ghetsis PLF 115
* 1 Colress PLS 118
* 1 Special Charge STS 105
* 1 Hex Maniac AOR 75
* 4 Ultra Ball FCO 113
* 1 Field Blower GRI 163

##Energy - 9

* 4 Strong Energy FCO 115
* 1 Fighting Energy TK-Lycanroc 5
* 4 Double Colorless Energy FCO 114

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Drag things into the Active with Lycanroc and Quaking Punch to your heart’s content. A simple deck concept that I think is very effective. Let me know what you think!

Last edited:

biffthepotato

It's Wednesday M'dudes
Cool list and idea. The only thing I would change would be taking out a fighting energy and adding in a strong energy, and maybe a hex maniac so you don’t get completely shrecked by my boy Xurkitree GX.

Hope I helped

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
Maybe drop a GRI Lycanroc and a card for a Flare Grunt and Crunch Lycanroc. I was thinking about this deck from time to time, and that's how I imagined building it. I don't think you need 3 Guzma. You have Lycanrocs and VS Seekers, so that effect is solid with 2. I also find it a mystery that you don't play Acerola, since Toad is the definition of a good Acerola target.