• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

(Seismitoad EX / Garbodor / Yveltal EX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
Fun list to annoy and lock...

Pokemon:

• 4 Seismitoad EX
    2-2 Garbodor
    2 Yveltal EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 3 Sycamore
    4 N
    3 Colress
    1 Skyla
    2 Lysandre
    3 Virbank City
    4 Hypnotoxic Laser
    4 Ultra Ball
    3 Crushing Hammer
    2 Enhanced Hammer
    3 Float Stone
    3 Muscle Band
    2 Dark Patch
    1 Professors Letter
    1 Computer Search / Scramble Switch
    1 Escape Rope
Energy:

• 4 DCE
    6 Dark

Strategy:
Just a fun deck, probably not competitively viable but definitely annoying I bet...
Start with Seismitoad and set up garbodor locking your opponent out of abilities, and items while you whittle away their health and poison them to death.
At this same time you can be setting up Yveltal to then come in later and sweep once you've had your fun.
But yeah let me know what you all think!
Obviously dragalge does not work in this deck due to its ability...
Thanks in advance!

RE: Seismitoad/Dragalge/Garbodor (all the locks)

So wait, you're running Garbodor and Dragalge in the same deck? Don't you think this will be rather... Counterproductive?

RE: All The Locks (Seismitoad / Dragalge / Garbodor)

^what kecleon said, also you should run Dowsing Machine instead of the others,because more often than not you'll find that you could do with an extra copy of each trainer.I only ever run CP search if I'm running skyla.Skyla effectively grabs you special energy,which no other card other then Computer search can do.

I gotta agree with the above posts, drop the 2-2 dragalgea and add 4 Skyla/korina for better draw/consistency

I don't think they are supposed to be out at the same time. The strategy can adjust between retreat/item lock or item/ability lock. I thought of a similar idea myself.

Oh duh.... Yep my bad.. Sounded better in my head... Haha it was late at night when I wrote this

So thanks to my rookie error;
-2-2 Dragalge

+2 Lysandre
+1 Skyla
+1 Escape Rope

Goal here is to damage opponents slightly with the toad and them switch your opponents pokemon and damage as many as possible so it's easier for yveltal.

Thoughts?

Also what are thoughts on computer search or scramble switch?
Scramble can switch toad for yveltal and give him a DCE whereas computer search is more general set up.

RE: (Seismitoad / Garbodor / Yveltal

This is my first post on Pokebeach, however I have been involved in the Pokemon community for a while now. Have you considered running a Shadow Circle in your deck? You could -1 Virbank and add a Shadow Circle. Attaching a dark energy to Seismitoad with Shadow Circle removes the weakness it has to grass types, which is pretty relevant this meta considering how popular Virizion/Genesect decks are.

Feel free to disregard this advice if you wish, it's just a thought!

RE: Seismitoad EX / Garbodor / Yveltal EX

O! O, no! There hath been a necromancer intruder in a thread two months dead! This... This cannot continue! The foul, dark magic that the necromancers graft their shambling abominations from is most evil indeed! This horrid, shambling thing, a facade of its former self, is a ravenous, bestial Threadgr! The Threadgr must be wiped out before they devour its sister threads! Quickly! Before it strikes, before it lashes with its tendrils of shadow and infects everything around it! I shall use my bakudo technique to lock it down, to where it may never move again!

Bakudo number one!

Sai!

*Thread becomes locked because this thread has been dead for two months*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back