DPPt/HGSS SeiferA's My Player Thread

SeiferA

Aspiring Trainer
SeiferAPokemonTradingLogoFINAL.png

MY INFORMATION:

My Friend Code: See above card
AIM: SeiferA1985
Contact Time: Any time before 7pm cst during the weekdays is fine with me. During the weekends and after 7pm on weekdays, I may be a bit tied up, but Im almost always on AIM, so just gimme a shout out on there if you wanna battle.

MY HAVES/WANTS

POKEMON FOR TRADE====================

• Note: List will be constantly updated as I get my collection from ruby and fire red into diamond. If you're looking for a certain nature Pokemon, I may be willing to breed it for you, but due to the time restraints with doing that, I may require a better offer than normal, depending on the Pokemon. If you are looking for any items, or any other common pokemon that are not listed here, let me know here and Ill see if I have it.
    ------------------------------
    POKEMON OF INTEREST
    ------------------------------
  • Bulbasaur
  • Charmander
  • Squirtle
  • Chikorita
  • Torchic
  • Chimchar
  • Cranidos
  • Rotom

POKEMON I WANT=======================
  • Tropius, Special Edition (handed out for a week or two at the Pokemon Center in Japan)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIYrgUfokRA for more info

RECORDS:

WINS (0 so far)
  • N/A
LOSSES (0 so far)
  • N/A

Do you have a low-level, legitimate Celebi? I'll trade you a Feebas or Bagon for it. Or a Chansey. Check out my My Player thread to see what I've got.

I only have one legitimate Celebi, and that's the one from the JAA tour. It'll take a lot more than a Feebas or Bagon to make me part with it, however.

Back