Secret Cards??

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Aside from boxtoppers, how do you get secret cards in a set? Like Celebi EX, Here Comes Team Rocket, Dark Raichu, Shining Gyarados, etc.?

they are like 1 in 10 boxes, I have only 1 celebi ex... yeah, that doesn't sound like it's proving anything, but I have 4 mew ex lm and 3 mew ex hp, and celebi is my 2nd fave pokémon, see how hard it is to get :p

That's dumb. If they come in packs, i really don't see the point in maing them secret. Come to think of it, I got an Articuno EX in a pack.... So is this the same case with the old ones like the Crystals, Dark Raichu, etc.? And WHAT THE HECK ARE JUMBO CARDS??? I've heard about them in the E-Reader sets. Are they actually REALLY big versions of cards?

well, I have a double sized pikachu card and I know someone who has a double sized card with articuno, zapdos and moltres, if that's what you're talking about.

no, you'd have to buy them without a pack, I used to be able to get those pikas for free... maybe I still can :D

I got Shining Gyarrados in a pack...for some reason, I have a REALLY weird card that is, like, 5x bigger than a normal card XP.

RE:  Secret Cards??

Lord9511 said:
5x bigger than a normal card XP.
really, it would be bigger then a computer screen, try measuring it with cards, I'm sure that you'll discover that it's only 2-3 times as big.

Back