Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A second wave of codes for the 2022 Illustrator Contest promos are now being e-mailed to eligible customers from the Pokemon Center.
The Pokemon Center says “you may receive a code weeks before or after someone else.” This implies more waves will follow in the coming weeks.
The first wave was sent last Tuesday.

As posted before, your code can be redeemed for a pack containing three non-holo promos of Arcanine, Greninja, and Bulbasaur.
In order to redeem the code, you must make a Pokemon Center...

Continue reading...

gemjadem

fukuda enjoyer
not for me! :( crossing my fingers for wave 3!!! does anyone know of any particular reason they aren't just sending them all out at once?...

Fireball27

The only Scarlet player
not for me! :( crossing my fingers for wave 3!!! does anyone know of any particular reason they aren't just sending them all out at once?...
Probably to make sure that they can meet all of the requests for promo codes

AvieMoon

One Dumb Idiot
I would think it be so don't get a million orders at once. They want to still be able to fulfill orders in a timely manner without their team getting flooded with a bunch of orders.

~~~~~~~~~

This is the first time I got a code for one of their card events. I have had 2 of my friends also join each event just so I can get a code, they always get them and I never have untill now. Crazy feeling man. I feel powerful XD

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
445a231a-96c3-491c-8719-961f1d5b6c6c_text.gif

gemjadem

fukuda enjoyer
update i finally got the email this morning so hopefully everyone who signed up will get one eventually!!