Help Searching for a Card

DashKing

Aspiring Trainer
Hi,
I'm searching for a card with an ability which returns the Pokemon and all cards attached to it to your hand (in the Standard or Expanded format)
Thanks

Hi,
I'm searching for a card with an ability which returns the Pokemon and all cards attached to it to your hand (in the Standard or Expanded format)
Thanks
Super Scoop Up, Scoop Up Cyclone, Acerola, to my knowledge. I don't think any abilities do that just yet, though Eruption Walker has a Corviknight that does.

I found Lopunny from XY - Flashfire to be the only card that fits your exact description, with a bouncing Ability.

However, there are also other with slight variations, though all of these are Abilities. Wishiwashi 44 from SM can bounce itself, and although it discards the cards attached to it, I figured it was worth including since it's a Basic unlike Lopunny. Exeggcute from Plasma Freeze is also able to return itself to your hand, but it can only do so from your discard pile.

Last, but not least, there is Shaymin-EX from Roaring Skies. It can return itself and all cards attached to it to your hand for [C][C], and even if it does so through an attack it's probably worth a mention due to its infamous draw power.

Back