TCG Fakes Scrumf's Text-Based TCG Fakes Thread (Currently Working on: Dimensional Split)

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I'm back doing fakes again after about two years(We don't look back at those times.)! This will be the mega-thread of all of the cards I do. Eventually I'll take requests but at the moment I'd like to focus on the first set I'll be doing.

My first set I'll be working on is a set called Dimensional Split. It's a set revolving around Diamond and Pearl, of a four set block I'm planning on doing. The first set will feature Dialga and Palkia, and only have Pokemon in the Sinnoh Pokedex(This will change in later sets, I just wanted to limit my Pokemon so I don't go too overboard with one single set.) It will feature Pokemon-ex. Yes, the ultra rares from generation 3. Why? I have no clue honestly. I didn't want to do Pokemon-GX since I really don't want to have a single attack slot wasted on a once-per game attack. I do think the cards in question though will be a tad more powerful than ex cards of the time. This is sort of it's own kind of deal, I guess. Just imagine Pokemon ex but in today's format. It will also feature Poke-POWERS and Poke-BODIES instead of just abilities. There isn't any special type of card, but don't worry, that'll be soon to change in later sets. The set blurb and setlist is below:

DIMENSIONAL SPLIT
"Return to Sinnoh with Dimensional Split!"
Something is brewing at the top of Mount Coronet. The powerful Dialga-ex and Palkia-ex are clashing, tearing the dimensions in two! Pack your bags and get ready for adventure in the Sinnoh Region. Choose your partner: Piplup, Turtwig, or Chimchar, and train them into the mighty Empoleon ex, Torterra ex, and Infernape ex! With friends like Professor Rowan, Barry, and a multitude of powerful Pokemon-ex, you're in for the adventure of a lifetime!

SETLIST:

1-Tangela
2-Tangrowth ex
3-Scyther
4-Scizor
5-Yanma
6-Yanmega
7-Wurmple
8-Silcoon
9-Beautifly
10-Cascoon
11-Roselia
12-Roserade ex
13-Turtwig
14-Grotle
15-Torterra
16-Torterra ex
17-Kricketot
18-Kricketune
19-Carnivine
20-Magby
21-Magmar
22-Magmortar ex
23-Chimchar
24-Monferno
25-Infernape
26-Infernape ex
27-Psyduck
28-Golduck
29-Tentacool
30-Tentacruel ex
31-Magikarp
32-Gyarados
33-Azurill
34-Marill
35-Azumarill
36-Mantyke
37-Mantyne
38-Snorunt
39-Glalie
40-Froslass
41-Piplup
42-Prinplup
43-Empoleon
44-Empoleon ex
45-Buizel
46-Floatzel
47-Palkia
48-Palkia ex
49-Manaphy
50-Elekid
51-Electabuzz
52-Electivire ex
53-Shinx
54-Luxio
55-Luxray ex
56-Abra
57-Kadabra
58-Alakazam ex
59-Misdreavus
60-Mismagius
61-Unown
62-Dustox
63-Croagunk
64-Toxicroak ex
65-Geodude
66-Graveler
67-Golem
68-Machop
69-Machoke
70-Machamp
71-Gligar
72-Gliscor ex
73-Gible
74-Gabite
75-Garchomp ex
76-Houndour
77-Houndoom
78-Murkrow
79-Honchkrow
80-Stunky
81-Skuntank
82-Magnemite
83-Magneton
84-Magnezone
85-Magnezone ex
86-Bronzor
87-Bronzong
88-Dialga
89-Dialga ex
90-Altaria
91-Garchomp
92-Dialga
93-Palkia
94-Giratina
95-Clefairy
96-Clefable
97-Mime Jr.
98-Mr. Mime ex
99-Happiny
100-Chansey
101-Blissey
102-Munchlax
103-Snorlax ex
104-Hoothoot
105-Noctowl
106-Togepi
107-Togetic
108-Togekiss
109-Swablu
110-Starly
111-Staravia
112-Staraptor ex
113-Glameow
114-Purugly
115-Adamant Orb
116-Barry
117-Dusk ball
118-Eterna City
119-Explorer Kit
120-Energy Powder
121-Fiery Flame Cover
122-Hyper Healer ACE SPEC
123-Lucas
124-Lustrous Orb
125-Metal Detector
126-Noxious Noisemaker ACE SPEC
127-Professor Rowan
128-Spear Pillar
129-Super Evolution Spray ACE SPEC
130-Tri-Ball
131-Underground Man
132-Yellow Scarf
133/132-Manaphy ex

I will get started on this set very soon. For now I hope you all look forward to this set! I'm glad to be doing these after so long.

Last edited:

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Starting the first few cards! I'll start with Tangela and Tangrowth ex.

Tangela 70HP [G]
tangela.png

Basic

[Poké-BODY]: Entangling vines
If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, your opponent's Pokémon's attacks cost [C] more.

[G]: Ingrain
Flip a coin. If heads, search your deck for a [G] energy and attach it to this Pokémon.

Weakness-[F]
Resistance-N/A
Retreat Cost-[C][C]
1/132 ♦

Tangrowth ex 200 HP [G]
tangrowth.gif

Stage 1-Evolves from Tangela
(When a Pokémon-ex has been knocked out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards)

[Poké-BODY]:
Deep-Rooted
This Pokemon cannot be switched with any of your Pokemon by any effects from your opponent's Trainer Cards and Attacks.

[G][C]: Thousand Whips of Fury: 20+
This attack does 20 more damage for each energy attached to this Pokemon.

[G][C][C][C]: Engulf
Flip 3 coins. If 1 is heads, put 5 damage counters on the Defending Pokemon. If 2 are heads, the defending Pokémon can't retreat or switch out in any way, and put 7 damage counters on that Pokemon. If all 3 are heads, the defending Pokémon can't retreat or switch out in any way, and put 10 damage counters on that Pokémon.

Weakness-[F]

Resistance-N/A
Retreat Cost-[C][C][C][C]
2/132 ☆

Scyther HP 80 [G]
scyther-f.png

Basic

[Poké-BODY]: Metalworking
If this Pokemon has any [M] energy attached to it, you may evolve this Pokemon the first turn you play it.

[C] Cut Down 10+
You may discard a Stadium Card in play. If you do, this attack does 50 more damage.

Weakness-
[R]
Resistance-N/A
Retreat-N/A
3/132 ●

Scizor HP100 [G]
scizor.png

Stage 1-Evolves from Scyther

[Poké-BODY]: Dual Armor

This Pokemon is both [G] and [M] type.

[M] Bullet Punch 10+
If this is the first turn this Pokemon is in play, this attack does 90 more damage.

[M][C][C]: Bone-Crushing Crunch 80
You may discard either a Tool Card or a Special Energy card, or both, attached to the Defending Pokemon. During your next turn, this attack's base power is 20 less damage for each one you choose to discard.

Weakness-[R]
Resistance-N/A
Retreat-[C][C]
4/132 ★

Last edited:

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Yanma HP 60 [G]
yanma.png

Basic

[C]-Rapid Flaps 20
If this is the first turn this Pokemon is in play, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage done to this Pokemon from your opponent's Pokemon's attacks.

Weakness-
[R]
Resistance-N/A
Retreat-N/A
5/132 ●

Yanmega HP 100 [G]
yanmega.png

Stage 1-Evolves from Yanma

[Poké-BODY]: Mega Speed
If this Pokemon is attacked, flip a coin. If heads, prevent any damage done. Then, flip another coin. If heads, prevent all effects of attacks done to this Pokemon by attacks.

[C][C] Hyper Booster 20+
This attack does 20 more damage for each turn this Pokemon has been active.

Weakness-[R]

Resistance-N/A
Retreat-N/A
6/132 ★

Last edited:

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Here's the Wurmple line!

Wurmple HP 50 [G]
wurmple.png

Basic

[C] Cocoon Up

If this Pokemon has a [G] energy attached to it, search your deck for a Silcoon and put it in your hand. If this Pokemon has a [P] energy attached to it, search your deck for a Cascoon and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Weakness-[R]
Resistance-N/A
Retreat-[C]
7/132 ●

Silcoon HP 90 [G]
silcoon.png

Stage 1-Evolves from Wurmple

[G] Silky Spike Shot 10+
If this Pokemon has 10 HP remaining, this attack does 90 more damage.

Weakness-[R]
Resistance-N/A
Retreat-[C][C]
8/132 ♦

Beautifly HP 120 [G]
beautifly-f.png

Stage 2-Evolves from Silcoon

[Poké-POWER]: Makeover
Once during your turn(Before you attack), if the defending Pokemon has a special condition, you may remove all special conditions on it and put 6 damage counters on the defending Pokemon.

[G][C] Shining Whirlwind
Switch your opponent's active Pokemon with one of his or her benched Pokemon. The defending Pokemon is now Burned and Confused.

Weakness-[R]

Resistance-N/A
Retreat-[C]
9/132 ★

Cascoon HP 90 [G]
Spr_4p_268.png

Stage 1-Evolves from Wurmple

[C]-Toxic Spike Shot 10
If this Pokemon has 10 HP remaining, the defending Pokemon is now Burned, Poisoned, and Confused.

Weakness-[R]
Resistance-N/A
Retreat-[C][C]

10/132 ♦

Dustox HP 120 [P]
dustox-f.png

Stage 2-Evolves from Cascoon

[Poké-POWER]: Ultra-Toxic Dust
Once during your turn(Before you attack), you may use this Poke-POWER. The defending Pokemon is now poisoned. Then, flip two coins. For each heads, apply one more damage counter to the Poisoned Pokemon in between turns.

[P][C] Poison Drain 50
If the defending Pokemon is Poisoned, you may remove that special condition, and remove 5 Damage Counters from this Pokemon.

Weakness-[R]
Resistance-N/A
Retreat-[C][C]
63/132 ★

Last edited:

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Time for the Roselia and Turtwig lines!

Roselia HP 70 [G]
roselia-f.png

Basic

[G] Petal Cut 20

[G][C] Petal Shot 20

This attack does 20 damage to 1 of your Opponent's Benched Pokemon.

Weakness-[R]
Resistance-[W]
Retreat-[C]
11/132 ●

Roserade ex HP 120 [G]
roserade-f.gif

Stage 1-Evolves from Roselia
(
When a Pokémon-ex has been knocked out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.)

[Poké-BODY]: Thorned Beauty
If this Pokemon was damaged by an attack during your opponent's last turn, you may attack twice during your turn.

[G][C] Thorn Shot
Put 4 damage counters on your opponent's Pokemon in any way you like.

[G][G][C] Rose Blizzard 60+
You may discard an energy attached to this Pokemon. If you do, this attack does 30 more damage and put 2 damage counters on one of your Opponent's Benched Pokemon.

Weakness-[R]

Resistance-[W]
Retreat-[C]
12/132 ☆

Turtwig HP 80 [G]
turtwig.png

Basic

[G] Withdraw

Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage done to this Pokemon by attacks during your opponent's next turn.

Weakness-[R]
Resistance-N/A
Retreat-[C][C]
13/132 ●

Grotle HP 100 [G]
grotle.png

Stage 1-Evolves from Turtwig

[G][G][C] Shell Flip 40+
You may do 20 more damage. If you do, this Pokemon takes 20 more damage from attacks during your opponent's next turn.

Weakness-N/A
Resistance-N/A
Retreat-[C][C][C]
14/132 ♦

Torterra HP 160 [G]
torterra.png

Stage 2-Evolves from Grotle

[G][G][C] Shell Smash

This Pokemon does 80 damage to itself. Until this Pokemon is knocked out, this Pokemon's attacks do 40 more damage to the defending Pokemon(before applying weakness and resistance).

[G][G][C] Shell Crash 60

[G][G][G][C] Ground Rush 100
This attack does 10 damage to each benched Pokemon in play (Both yours and your opponent's.)

Weakness-N/A

Resistance-N/A
Retreat-[C][C][C][C]
15/132 ★

Torterra ex HP 160 [G]
torterra.gif

Stage 2-Evolves from Grotle

[Poké-BODY]: Tough Shell
This Pokemon takes 30 less damage from attacks.

[Poké-POWER]: Groundbreaker
Once during your turn (before you attack), you may flip a coin. If heads, put 1 damage counter on each of your opponent's Pokemon.

[G][G][C][C] Forest Break 50
This attack does 50 damage to 2 of your Opponent's benched Pokemon (don't apply weakness and resistance for benched Pokemon. )

Weakness-N/A

Resistance-N/A
Retreat-[C][C][C][C]
16/132 ☆

Last edited:

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Finishing off the Grass types today!

Kricketot HP 50 [G]
kricketot.png

Basic

[G][C] Ear Ringer

Flip a coin. If heads, discard an Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokemon.

Weakness-
[R]
Resistance-N/A
Retreat-
[C]
17/132 ●

Kricketune HP 90[G]
kricketune.png

Stage 1-Evolves from Kricketot

[Poké-POWER]: Incredible Cry
When you play this Pokemon from your hand to Evolve one of your Pokemon, you may discard an Energy from one of your opponent's Pokemon, and leave the Defending Pokemon Confused.

[G][C] Orchestrate 20+
This attack does 10 more damage for each Kricketot you have in play, and 20 more damage for each Kricketune you have in play.

Weakness-[R]

Resistance-N/A
Retreat-
[C]

18/132 ♦

Carnivine HP 100 [G]
carnivine.png

Basic

[Poké-BODY]: Flytrap
Whenever your opponent switches his or her Active Pokemon with one of his or her Benched Pokemon, put 2 damage counters on the new Active Pokemon.

[G][G][C] Crunch 70
Discard an Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokemon.

Weakness-[R]
Resistance-[W]
Retreat-[C][C]
19/132 ★

Just had to reference Kricketune's amazing cry somehow in his card.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Let's start with the fire types, shall we?

Magby HP 30 [R]
magby.png

Basic

[Poké-POWER]: Baby Evolution
Once during your turn (Before you attack) you may put a Pokemon that evolves from this Pokemon from your hand onto this Pokemon (This counts as evolving that Pokemon) and remove all damage counters from that Pokemon.

[Poké-BODY]: Sweet Sleeping Face
As long as this Pokemon is asleep, prevent all damage done to this Pokemon.

[.] Energetic Burn
The Defending Pokemon is now Burned. This Pokemon is now Asleep.

Weakness-[W]
Resistance-N/A
Retreat-N/A
20/132 ♦

Magmar HP 80 [R]
magmar.png

Basic

[.] Burning Memories 60

If this Pokemon did not Evolve from Magby, this attack does nothing.

[R][C] Flame Spit
This attack does 40 damage to one of your Opponent's Pokemon.

Weakness-[W]
Resistance-N/A
Retreat-[C][C]
21/132 ●

Magmortar ex HP 130 [R]
magmortar.gif

Stage 1-Evolves from Magmar

[Poké-POWER]: Flame Bursting
When you play this Pokemon from your hand to Evolve one of your Pokemon, deal 20 damage to each of your Opponent's Pokemon(Apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)

[Poké-BODY]: Flaming Spirit
This Pokemon's attacks do 10 more damage for each [R] Energy attached to it.

[R][C][C][C] All-Out Burning 80
The Defending Pokemon is now Burned. Put 2 more damage counters on the Defending Pokemon in between turns.

Weakness-[W]
Resistance-N/A
Retreat-[C][C][C]
22/132 ☆

Last edited:

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Alright, it's been a while so let's get the Chimchar line(Or however many cards I decide to get done today) done!

Chimchar HP60 [R]
chimchar.png

Basic

[Poké-POWER]: Flame Buffing

When you attach a [R] Energy to this Pokemon, you may search for a Pokemon that Evolves from this Pokemon and put it onto this Pokemon. (This counts as Evolving this Pokemon.) Shuffle your deck afterwards.

[C] Weak Punch 10

Weakness-[W]
Resistance-N/A
Retreat-[C]
23/132 ●

Monferno HP 80 [R]
monferno.png

Stage 1-Evolves from Chimchar

[Poké-POWER]: Flame Buffing

When you attach a [R] Energy to this Pokemon, you may search for a Pokemon that Evolves from this Pokemon and put it onto this Pokemon. (This counts as Evolving this Pokemon.) Shuffle your deck afterwards.

[R][C] Call For Friends
Flip three coins, for each heads, search your deck for a Monferno and put it onto your Bench. If all three are heads, search your deck for a card that evolves from Monferno and put it on one of your benched Monferno. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Weakness-[W]
Resistance-N/A
Retreat-[C]
24/132 ♦

Infernape HP 130 [R]
Spr_4d_392.png

Stage 2-Evolves from Monferno

[Poké-POWER]: Switch Stance
Once during your turn(before you attack), you may flip a coin. If heads, search your deck for either an Infernape or an Infernape-ex and switch this Pokemon with the Pokemon you chose in your hand. Any attached cards, damage counters, Special Conditions, turns in play, and any other effects remain on the new Pokemon. Then, flip another coin. If heads, the new Pokemon's attacks do 50 damage during this turn. If tails, remove 5 damage counters from the new Pokemon. You can't have more than four Pokemon with this Poke-POWER in your deck. You may only use a Poke-POWER with this name on any of your Pokemon once per turn.

[C] Battle Cry
Search your deck for an Infernape or Infernape-ex and put it on your bench. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

[R][R][C] Super-Hot Punch 90
You may discard an Energy attached to this Pokemon. If you do, the Defending Pokemon is now Burned.

Weakness-[W]
Resistance-N/A
Retreat-[C]
25/132 ★

Infernape ex HP 150 [R]
Spr_5b_392.png

Stage 2-Evolves from Monferno

[Poké-BODY]: Never-ending Flame
For each 2 turns this Pokemon has been in play, this Pokemon's attacks do 20 more damage.

[Poké-POWER]: Switch Stance
Once during your turn(before you attack), you may flip a coin. If heads, search your deck for either an Infernape or an Infernape-ex and switch this Pokemon with the Pokemon you chose in your hand. Any attached cards, damage counters, Special Conditions, turns in play, and any other effects remain on the new Pokemon. Then, flip another coin. If heads, the new Pokemon's attacks do 50 damage during this turn. If tails, remove 5 damage counters from the new Pokemon. You can't have more than four Pokemon with this Poke-POWER in your deck. You may only use a Poke-POWER with this name on any of your Pokemon once per turn.

[R][R] Incinerating Beatdown 20+
This attack does 20 more damage for each Infernape or Infernape ex you have in play.

Weakness-[W]
Resistance-N/A
Retreat-[C]
26/132 ☆

Last edited: