Fun ScrawnyMeowth1's Pokemon Lists

ScrawnyMeowth1

The Maker of Pokemon Lists
ScrawnyMeowth1's Pokémon Lists

Ever since I was a small child, I have had a strange fascination with organizing information and making lists, charts, and tables out of the information. In this thread, I will post all of the random Pokémon lists/charts/tables that I make. Over the next week I'll post all the lists I've already made, and after that I'll just post them as I make them. As I am currently a high school student, I may have long periods of time where I don't post anything.

You will have to bear with me, as this is the first thread I've created, and I'm still getting used to everything. If I made a mistake somewhere, feel free to point it out!

Some of these lists took weeks to make, so I hope you will enjoy them, or at least learn something new about the vast and complicated Pokémon TCG.

This first spreadsheet is a list of all final-evolved Pokémon and how many EX's, GX's, etc. that they have received.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16q07UuV93IqWvuFQYKb2v76sPphJ_5hXh90to5YzDNY/edit?usp=sharing

The abbreviations for the different types of card are as follows:
Sh1 = Original Shining Pokémon
Cry = Crystal Type Pokémon
ex = Pokémon ex
Star = Pokémon Star
LV.X = Pokémon LV.X
Prm = Pokémon Prime
Lgn = Pokémon LEGEND
EX = Pokémon EX
Mega = M Pokémon EX
PR = Primal Pokémon EX
Brk = Pokémon BREAK
GX = Pokémon GX
Sh2 = New Shining Pokémon
UB = Pokémon Red GX
Prs = Pokémon Prism Star
TT = Pokémon Tag Team GX

The first column shows all of the final-evolved Pokémon. If they have a gray background, then they have no English cards of these types. In the actual chart, a black square means that there is a English and Japanese card for that type. A gray square means that there is a Japanese-exclusive card for that type. An X means that Pokémon either was not available when those cards were released, or the Pokémon was no longer a final evolved form of a Pokémon when those cards were released. There are some non-final-evolved Pokémon that have received these cards, such as Pikachu and Eevee. These are marked with an asterisk.

Edit: I changed the link so that all Google accounts can access it.

Last edited:
Here's another list I made recently: a list of Pokémon sets.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_Djnzz0KuI8dtpsVb9JeYLKmrAsd0_c5uDt2Sxod10/edit?usp=sharing

The first column is the name of the set. This column is color-coded by generation, with red being 1st gen, orange being 2nd gen, and so on. The second column is the number of cards in the set, including secret rares, but not reverse holos/stamped promos/etc. The third column is the date the set was released. Some sets have a release month, but not a date. For these, I wrote "MM/1/YYYY." Finally, the fourth column is the type of set. Expansions are large sets that make up a main block (such as SM10 or XY8). This also includes large special sets, like Generations or Shining Legends. Mini Expansions are smaller sets that aren't included in the official numbering of sets, but still come in randomized packs, such as Dragon Vault and the POP Series. Promotional sets are sets of cards released over a period of time, like SM promos or WotC promos. Decks are packaged decks or half decks, such as the Kalos Starter Set and Trainer Kits. Finally, Packaged Sets are sets of cards packaged together in one or more products released at the same time, such as Southern Islands or the McDonald's Collections.

There are some more obscure and little-known sets in this list, so if you don't recognize one, just ask me, and I'll be happy to geek out about it.

Also, if you see any errors, please notify me.

Back