• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Scoop Up Giratina Garchomp!

vyolet127

Aspiring Trainer
Hey! It's been a while, but I've been messing around with many versions of Giratina Garchomp TTGX lately, and there is one iteration I want some feedback and help on!

2 Giratina & Garchomp TTGX
1 Naganadel & Guzzlord TTGX
2 Reshiram (RoS)
1 Applin
1 Flapple (Late game repeatable damage counters)
2 Galarian Zigzagoon
2 Shaymin EX
1 Dedenne GX
1 Jirachi EX
1 Eldegoss V
1 Exeggcute (The broken one)

2 Sky Field
4 Scoop up Net
4 Super Scoop Up
1 Scoop Up Cyclone
2 Air Balloon (Float stone but Gold Balloon exists, not float stone)
4 Trainer's Mail
4 Ultra Ball
4 Quick Ball
3 VS Seeker
1 N
1 Professor Juniper
1 Colress
1 Cynthia
1 Guzma
1 Pokémon Ranger
1 Rescue Stretcher
2 Field Blower

4 Double Dragon Energy
4 Fire Energy

The general idea is to abuse Scoop Up net with Zigzagoon, Shaymin, and Reshiram to get Reshiram in the active, use its ability to get a fire energy onto an attacker, and attach a Dragon Energy. I've gotten turn one going second KO's on opposing Reshiram Charizard, and it's not extraordinarily difficult. I'm looking for feedback. I want to fit another Flapple line in, but I'm not sure what to take out. Additionally, maybe a fourth VS Seeker?
Let me know what you guys think! I'm really proud of this iteration of the deck, an an older one will be posted at some later time to compare the two!

Back