• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

ScizTwo - Bringing down the Meta -(Masters, Cities)

Tylertyphlosion

Verified Seller since October 2010
The idea for this deck was 100% my own.
I would like everyone to help me tweak it to perfection.
I need a DGX counter...

Pokemon: 18
4-4 Scizor (Scyther SF, 4x Scizor Prime)
3-1 Mewtwo Lv.X (2x Mewtwo MD, 1x Mewtwo LA)
2x Uxie LA
1x Azelf LA
4x Sableye SF
1x Smeargle UD

T/S/S: 20
2x Collector
2x Conductive Quarry
4x Bebe's Search
4x Switch
2x Warp Point
2x PONT
2x E-Belt
2x Fisherman

Energy:20
4x Special Metal
8x Psychic
8x Basic Metal

Strategy:
Start with Anything other than Uxie or Azelf, Sableye would be the best start honestly.
Impersonate for Collector and bench a Mewtwo and 2x Scyther.
T2
Bebe's for Scizor Prime or Mewtwo X, Make either active and just start attacking.
Scizor is for any Special energies my opponent may use (garchomp and other SP's? ha!) and Mewtwo X is for Sp's as well as those pesky Vileplume UD!
Hopefully set your stuff up prior to Vileplume and Warp for Gloom/Oddish or warp for anything on there bench, and if that removes my active that I want then I just use Switch to reactivate it and KO.
Also, forgot to add in this part of the Strategy, constantly add Metal to Scizor and just destroy once you build up enough.

Any Suggestions?

RE: ScizTwo (Masters, Cities)

-1 E-Belt
-1 Switch, Bebe or Basic Metal

+2 Sableye

You're going to have a lot of starts with no basics, add two more Sableye to increase your chances of starting with him.

You only ever need 2 E-Belts, having 3 is a bit much as you don't want three pokemon with E-Belts to get KO'd. Only apply them when absolutely needed, which ideally in your case wont be often.

@ virde
I definitely wasn't putting the special metal and scizors attack into mind, so I am thinking I may only run 2 ebelt now just for mewtwo.

So I think these will be my changes...
-1 E-belt
-1 Basic Metal
+2 Sableye SF

IMO you dont need nearly as much energy, and I dont see what the scizor SF is for. I would take out the SF scizor for probably a MD one, to help with dialga.

@Mini
I actually have no clue why I have the Scizor SF...
but wouldn't I rather run 1x more Scizor Prime rather than MD?

Scizor MD helps alot against Dialga G, since they shut off your body.

Even with my body shut off, I can still do nearly the same damage with Scizor Prime( attaching metals to it)

If I can get ahold of a Scizor MD I may run it.

I used a couple Bronzong G in my test Scizor deck combined with Flint's Willpower to get a second energy a turn onto Scizor to do more damage.

That or if you're lucky with Rare Candy or BTS you can have him out first turn doing 70 damage with that strategy (So long as your going second) or first turn doing 90 if you slap down an E Belt.

Umbreon UD tech, probably a 1-1, Yup u will have 3 of the best wall in the whole game

@
Bubble tea

I would have to takeout 3 cards for that... if you think it's worth it then suggest what to takeout.

@virde
I may think about that bronzong!

take out 1 mewtwo LA, 1 psychic and 1 metal
and add 1 Eevee RR or UD its up to you and the Umbreon UD with a rainbow energy.

I would much rather run a special dark than the rainbbow. So if if I decide to add umbreon then I will do that

You could try putting in two Pokemon Reversals or Circulators (If they have only him on the bench left) and hit it with Scizor with 5 energy or throw in a decent fire attacker or machamp. Gigaburn wouldn't cut it due to his resistance.

There's methods, some are flippy and whatnot.

Back