• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

scizor prime/steelix prime cities masters

mosherstomper

99 problems but luxchomp aint one
4 skarmory
3 scyther
3 scizor prime
2 onix
2 steelix prime

3 bebe
2 collector
1 lookers
3 poke comm
1 lux ball
4 poke draw
2 interviewers questions
2 judge
2 dept store girl
3 energy ex
2 lucky egg
2 cynthias feelings
4 belts

10 metal
4 sp metal

This deck is fast and very consistant, but if I start with only onix I'm screwed.
I want to start with skarymory then turn 2/3 scizor swings taking first couple prizes. After that steelix is tanked with 3/4 sp metals and a belt. If he's knocked out I have another scizor ready to finish up.

In my area the competition isn't very high, but my friend runs blaze chomp and I loose everytime. Its the only card fast enough to ruin my set up and 1 shot everything.

Any ideas?

Scizor for quick prizes and steelix for a finisher? ok I can already see something you missed. You want to have some lucians assignment cards in your deck to transfer the extra energy cards from your dying scizor to your belted steelix so it's ready to dish out damage next turn. You could probably get rid of the lucky eggs for 2 lucians.

-2 lucky eggs
+2 lucians

I don't think you really need interviewers questions when you run 14 energy, but I guess that's just preference, I'd put in 2 professor oak's new theory to get rid of some bad hands.

-2 interviewers questions
+2 professor oak's new theory

that's all I can think for now.
But what would suck if you went up against a deck with a tech umbreon from UD.

Back