• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Scizor deck

Robert Cantwell

Aspiring Trainer
Ok so not sure if there’s something that would make the deck better but it seems fairly solid. Any suggestions?

Pokemon;
Scyther X4 (celestial storm)
Scizor X3
Scizor-GX X1
Ditto X1
Dhelmise X4
Stufful X4
Bewear X4

Trainer;
Field blower X2
Nest ball X3
Switch X1
Timer ball X1
Ultra ball X1
Cynthia X4
Guzma X2
Professor kukui X2
Metal frying pan X4

Energy;
Double colorless X4
Metal X15

Robert Cantwell

Aspiring Trainer
Bewear for draw power and it has good damage vs basic Pokemon and I don't feel like I draw that much energy but maybe I'll take out some energy for some more metal Pokemon.

alyL

Aspiring Trainer
Bewear for draw power and it has good damage vs basic Pokemon and I don't feel like I draw that much energy but maybe I'll take out some energy for some more metal Pokemon.
You can fix the draw power problem by adding in more draw supporters like Lillie, Judge, Tate and Liza.

You have a lot of energy, especially considering Scizor only attacks with 2.

I assume you're running the Psychic Dhelmise that boosts [M] damage. If that's the case, you can cut down to 1.

Your ball line is very thin, just like the supporter line.

You also should try to decide on a different secondary attacker, maybe Dialga from LOT or Shining Lugia.

-4 Stufful
-4 Bewear
-3 Dhelmise

-1 Timer Ball
-4 Metal Frying Pan

-7 Metal Energy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+2/3 Shining Lugia/Dialga LOT
+1 Oranguru SUM

+4 Lillie
+1 Guzma

+3 Ultra Ball
+1 Nest Ball
+1 Rescue Stretcher
+3 Choice Band
+3 Acro Bike

+3 Shrine of Punishment

You can replace Lugia/Dialga with a different attacker of your choice, then edit the energy accordingly. Acro Bike can be cut for something if you need it. I basically just tried to make the entire deck more consistent and streamlined.

Christopher Shehan

Aspiring Trainer
I like Scizor a lot, it is fun and different. You only need 2 dhelmise. As you need bench space for oranguru and more scizors. I play 2 stretchers and 2 mt. Coronert with 11 energy. 3gx and 1baby Scizor is the ratio I use. Acerola is fun since it makes it super tanky.

Robert Cantwell

Aspiring Trainer
I completely rehauled it with dusk mane necrozma X4 Magnezone X3 Mt Coronet X2 and other cards, when I'm not intoxicated I'll post the deck

Missilistico

Aspiring Trainer
It will, indeed! Maybe you can build a Necrozma deck which uses Scizor as a secondary attacker vs one prize deck (but I think Dialga LOT would be better than Scizor)

Robert Cantwell

Aspiring Trainer
Yes and no, Scizor has been a great attacker for me, tons of people use special energy and the gx has been helpful too