• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

scizor cities masters division

tyranitar77

Thanks to Chill_Glacia for the Avatar
pokemon
4 scyther sf
4 scizor sf
2 shaymin
2 shaymin x land form

trainer/supporter/stadium
3 broken time space
4 expert belt
3 pokemon collector
4 life herb
4 super scoop up
3x level max
2 premeir ball
1 luxury ball
3 bebes search

energy
16 grass energy

the main strat is to set up a shaymin x on bench and use the scizors pound down for 70+ damage. with the shaymin x he will give more hp and allow the scizor to take the damage req to max his potencial with out him about to be dead.
i recently ran out of ideas for this right now it is 55 cards and need help fixing it thanks.

Your avatar scares me... but I digress.

You should probably be worried about the trainer lock match-up.

Your avatar creeps me out more though, party :p

6 basic pokemon is gonna run some troubles probably, i'd probably want to get some other tech pokemon in there, especially if you're running 4 expert belts, maybe a blissey from platinum?

16 Energy is something that I don't recommend, since Scizor only needs two. Drop 6 Grass Energy for Four Quick Ball and two Looker's. Quick Ball is great since you are running only 4 different Pokemon, and Looker's is for the fresh hand.

@Peddles: The problem with Blissey is that it lowers Scizor's Pound Down damage, since Blissey has a Poke Power.

Back