• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Scizor/Cherrim (Cities, Masters)

festizzio

Desu
Everyone's building Scizor Prime decks, so I decided to take a different route and re-build my Scizrim deck with a different strategy this time

Pokemon (16):

4-4 Scizor SF
4-4 Cherrim SF

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums (32):

4x Pokemon Reversal
4x Plus Power
3x Warp Point
3x Expert Belt
2x Pokemon Communication
1x Luxury Ball
4x Pokedex Handy910is

3x Buck's Training
2x Bebe's Search
3x Pokemon Collector
4x Professor Oak's New Theory

3x Broken Time-Space

Energy (8):

8x Grass Energy

Well I just sort of came up with this deck list off the top of my head, I'm sure it needs a lot of work. The strategy is a bit different, it involves using Reversal, Blower +, and occasionally Warp Point to get cheap KOs using Accelerate for god mode. I know it has weaknesses, but taking a prize a turn while being invulnerable is pretty cool. I do need help though, any suggestions are welcome.

This deck has a really nice build.
Scizor is going to do really good against Uxie with his Body.

But there may be one tiny flaw, which is Unown. I suppose you're only using him for draw power, correct?
Well, say you're going against DialgaChomp, and what's this? Unown is Sprayed? Well, that Unown is now wasted.
Idk what you could add to counter that, maybe Dialga G? But like I said, I really don't know.

Other than that, this is great and very solid. Possible 100 for 2 with Scizor? Amazing.

Back