Wi-Fi Trades Scattered mind's Giveaway Thread [Finished]* Suicune- ONLY ONE HAS LEFT * Post your IGN

RE: Scattered mind's Trade Thread**Special Shiny Scizor Giveaway*Shiny competitive Pokemon*Rare Items*Cloning*Hidden Power Fire Pokemon **

jhippie8 said:
I am online now if you want to do the trade now. Thank you very much. We will certainly trade again. What is your IGN?

Korina female character. I am online:)

RE: Scattered mind's Trade Thread**Update: Timid Protean Froakie with Hidden Power Fire! 31/30/31/30/31/30 iv's**

scattered mind said:
AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Hey! I was wondering if you'd be willing to trade:

My: 5IV Adamant Fletchling (HA) and 5IV Bold Bulbasaur (HA)
Your: HP Fire Froakie

Thanks!!

Hi ! I already have those. Do you have anything else you can offer? Please let me know :)

I do, is there anything specific you're looking for that's breedable?

RE: Scattered mind's Trade Thread**Update: Timid Protean Froakie with Hidden Power Fire! 31/30/31/30/31/30 iv's**

scattered mind said:
Hi ! I already have those. Do you have anything else you can offer? Please let me know :)

Umm some of what I am looking for right now:

HA Chespin with Spikes and Synthesis

HA Wooper with Recover

Diglett with Memento and Reversal

scattered mind said:

HA Wooper with Recover

I can get you a wooper
I can breed a 5IV Impish one or if you want a different nature.

scattered mind said:

HA Wooper with Recover

I can get you a wooper

Great! Thank you
If you can- Relaxed is my preferable nature for him :)

scattered mind said:
I can get you a wooper

Great! Thank you
31/31/31/x/31/31? Or different spread?

scattered mind said:
Great! Thank you
31/31/31/x/31/31? Or different spread?

31/31/31/31/31/x

scattered mind said:
31/31/31/31/31/x

Got your wooper finished
Do you want a nickname?

No thats fine :) Can you go online right now? What is your FC +IGN?

scattered mind said:
Got your wooper finished
Do you want a nickname?

1607-2909-6531 Alex

I don't suppose you'd be willing to give me a Scizor while we're at it, would you?

scattered mind said:

1607-2909-6531 Alex

I don't suppose you'd be willing to give me a Scizor while we're at it, would you?

Of course I am going to give you Shiny Scizor ! :)
You only needed to ask.
I am adding you right now. my details are in my signature.

RE: Scattered mind's Trade Thread**Special Shiny Scizor Giveaway*Shiny competitive Pokemon*Rare Items*Cloning*Hidden Power Fire Pokemon **New: Shiny HA Slowpoke

Its Update time !
Shiny Slowpoke with HA 31/31/24/31/31/31 iv's
Also have Shiny Slowpoke with regular Ability everything is perfect but s.def which is 9.

Coming soon:

pawniard.gif

RE: Scattered mind's Trade Thread**Special Shiny Scizor Giveaway*Shiny competitive Pokemon*Rare Items*Cloning*Hidden Power Fire Pokemon **New: Shiny HA Slowpoke

CML for the Shiny Slowpoke :3

zurikitty13 said:

Hi ! What are the iv's on Shiny Gardevoir ? is it nicknamed? what nature?

Hey, I have my own trade shop and I've got quite a few nice rare events that I wouldn't mind cloned. As well as a few competitive pokemon, I can offer you them to keep (obviously since you're cloning them) and a few things from my shop. Let me know :)

scattered mind said:
zurikitty13 said:

He isn't nicknamed; has perfect attack and special attack IVs. Has a bold nature.

Stonerzard said:
Hey, I have my own trade shop and I've got quite a few nice rare events that I wouldn't mind cloned. As well as a few competitive pokemon, I can offer you them to keep (obviously since you're cloning them) and a few things from my shop. Let me know :)

HI ! No problem , you can give me all the Pokemon you want to clone and I will clone them all during the weekend. You can give me a list of which Pokemon you don't mind that I will clone for my self if any after we will trade.

zurikitty13 said:
scattered mind said:

He isn't nicknamed; has perfect attack and special attack IVs. Has a bold nature.

I see. Any shiny Pokemon you have with more iv's? If not, I am interested in Shiny Rayquaza if thats an option :) Let me know
Anyway I will begin a massive cloning this weekend so I will let you know after I am done.

scattered mind said:
Stonerzard said:

HI ! No problem , you can give me all the Pokemon you want to clone and I will clone them all during the weekend. You can give me a list of which Pokemon you don't mind that I will clone for my self if any after we will trade.

zurikitty13 said:

I see. Any shiny Pokemon you have with more iv's? If not, I am interested in Shiny Rayquaza if thats an option :) Let me know
Anyway I will begin a massive cloning this weekend so I will let you know after I am done.

Sorry, I don't. But I would love to trade my Rayquaza for your Slowpoke.

Hi ! Cml for shiny Misdreavus and shiny Slowpoke. :)

Pinkie said:
Hi ! Cml for shiny Misdreavus and shiny Slowpoke. :)

Hi Pinkie!

Can I have:
Ditto
D : Adamant, 31/31/31/31/31/30, English

Mew
Aura, lvl 10

(Can also clone them and bring you back if you need )

Let me know:)

Back