Scary Movie 5: Coming April 12

Elite Stride

♫ I'm on the road to Viridian City ♫
Clearly I've been living under a rock cause I just found out one of my favorite line of movies is coming back for a 5th. Yes I know the scary movies are trashy but they're supposed to be. I for one think they are hilarious, cause celebrity/movie parodies are exactly my kind of humor.

I almost died when I saw that Lindsay Lohan is starring as herself in this film. You can't appreciate this movie fully unless you make yourselves aware of Lindsay's criminal record and have watched/know a little bit about the Paranormal Activity series. Erica Ash is my favorite, she just naturally makes you laugh and her character is to die for! This is really going to be magnificent. Just watch the trailer guys.

Scary Movie 5 Trailer

How do you guys think it looks, anyone plan on seeing the film? Where you at Scary Movie fans?

I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't watched any of the Scary Movies (prob cause mom thinks they're dumb), but this looks HILARIOUS! I would love to go see it when it comes out!

I've been waiting for the next installment a few years after Scary Movie 4. I thought it was pretty decent and wanted more of it. I honestly loved the series back then. It's intentionally campy and the humor was really solid in the first two specifically.

Normally I would be all over this movie. But...the trailer looks _really_ bad. And this is coming from a fan. No Anna Faris? No return of the Wayans brothers? It pains me, but I just might pass on this.

dmaster out.

[private]AAAAAAAAHHH! <---- replaced[/private]Ahh! I can't wait! Me, my bro and my friend have been watching the first four to prepare for the 5th one!

It looks hilarious, and I definitely plan on seeing it!

Damn! I already have commitments to see Jurassic Park the opening weekend of Scary Movie 5.
Welp, I guess I'll have to wait 'til it gets released on Blu-ray.

dmaster said:
I've been waiting for the next installment a few years after Scary Movie 4. I thought it was pretty decent and wanted more of it. I honestly loved the series back then. It's intentionally campy and the humor was really solid in the first two specifically.

Normally I would be all over this movie. But...the trailer looks _really_ bad. And this is coming from a fan. No Anna Faris? No return of the Wayans brothers? It pains me, but I just might pass on this.

dmaster out.

Omg, you're right! Anna Faris is a symbol of these movies. What happened to her? I'm guessing Ashley Tisdale is replacing her, right?

I think this series should have ended a couple of installments ago. It seems that they're just milking the name now. I didn't care at all for SM5.

Back