Scans of Diamond and Pearl TCG Set Up, Wednesday, 5/9

RE: Diamond and Pearl Scans Coming, Wednesday, 5/9

It seems like its been for ever sence we got power keepers. I am so sick of EX series I can't wait for this set (and the next one.)

Um it says i posted in AM but its PM, just a heads up

OH yeah, Will you have the set list also?
And, What is the Lv.X per box ratio?

Great anticipation I'm sure from most of the members here. The Diamond and Pearl scans are something to look for in the near future. I wonder if there'll be more traffic AGAIN to see the D/P scans like we had not too long ago?

Shawn out.

i hate to be impatient but i am, what time in eastern time will the scans be up

WOW awesome, i love the new set, i really like the style, but the reverse holos blow they keep going down hill, but i do like them better than the e sets and early ex sets because the border isnt holo, which looks better

As for other items you receive at the pre-releases, everyone will be given 60 card sleeves, featuring Lucario

Who Released the info. I just heard PTO can get Fired for the Release. I was surprised when they told me

Yes, PTOs may get fired if they release info to anyone. However, no PTO was involved in this.

Sense my hands where on this info in which I pass to a friends, there is a good chance I might get banned as well. Be careful WPM. Already being investigated POP

Wow The cards are diffrent compared to the sets from the past but they do look cool though.:)

Rev holos = yuck
New font for card names = yuck
New card design = score
Look of LvX = ooooooooooh ahhhhhhh
Manaphy = well, i guess every see need a ($*@y holo somewhere... ;/

Seriously though, I'm glad the circle holo sheeting is back. :)

Can you please type a coherent sentence so that I can understand what you are saying?

Are you allowed only 40 cards to a deck now? I am not a TCG player but I do like to read the rules some times. I know it used to be 60 until now and does this mean that the theme decks will be smaller too?:)

Back