Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
so they just screwed up :D, are you gonna show mastermind on the beach

BTW, he died, what, in Pokémon
attachment.php
, what happened, how, why, what did they do, did mew eat him:D, man that's so weird
attachment.php

masterryanx

N
I wasn't at all prepared for what I was about to hear... These aren't 'Sound Alikes' these are 'God Awful sound nothing alikes' these voices sicken me... :p But anyway, the animation could of used some touch ups but the story was OK... But ya, bottom line redub the special with the old actors PUSA please...

Malocide

Mewtwo User
You stole my idea... lol totaly thought this episode was another PUSA awnser to cheating in the video game and the hole JAA thing... for once they had a reffrence to IVs and EVS and all that good stuff go PUSA for that...

SPOLIERS DONT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED
and I happy to say once again mewtwo is consider the strogest pokemon in the world... granted he lost but the real clone of mew would have kicked his ass... lol

you know I did not see the Professor Young thing comming it crossed my mind but untill Professor Oak said it I was not sure...

sorry to say this WPM this Proffesor Young guy is not dead thats why they could not find him it is a thing where the leave it open so they can chose if he is alive later... but he is probaly gonna be claimed dead later because his name does no fit the Professor tree name joke... I should have know from the beginng he was evil just by his name...

about the vocies I did not care much... but these few things I fell on the matter...

Ash: Just did not work for me...
Brock: He needs to sound more like the Monk from Inuasha...
James: Needs to sound more femin... he is spoused to Gender Queer and america just does not have the balls to potray him that way...
Jesse: Perfect I love her voice it sounded amazing... maby even better...
Meowth: was fine but I woudl rather it sound more like the Japaness verison...
Oak: was ok
Yay for the narator being the same...

One more thing when will the sweepstakes open I dont have torzie yet I kinda want to win...

natedawg161992

Aspiring Trainer
They all, besides Misty and Max, sound like there in there 30's, and Brock like he's a 100 yr old pot user. They need to sound younger. But besides the quick and not that welly done animation) it wasn't that bad.

EDIT: Malocide I thought he was Dr. Young after he said all my years of hard work and how he knew the system so well.

PikaChika

LUCARIO'S #1 FAN!!
omg!!!! pokemon mirage is bad enough!!!!! i didnt want to watch it anymore if they are going to put those voice actors!!!! i wanted to shoot the tv down!!!! whats even sad is that my sis, who doesnt watch pokemon, says that the voice actors are really bad!!!!!
btw, at the end, they couldnt find the professor's body, so maybe he's still alive.

B_F edit: De-caps no jutsu or whatever. Don't talk in all caps.

natedawg161992

Aspiring Trainer
PikaChika said:
OMG!!!! POKEMON MIRAGE IS BAD ENOUGH!!!!! I DIDNT WANT TO WATCH IT ANYMORE IF THEY ARE GOING TO PUT THOSE VOICE ACTORS!!!! I WANTED TO SHOOT THE TV DOWN!!!! WHATS EVEN SAD IS THAT MY SIS, WHO DOESNT WATCH POKEMON, SAYS THAT THE VOICE ACTORS ARE REALLY BAD!!!!!
BTW, AT THE END, THEY COULDNT FIND THE PROFESSOR'S BODY, SO MAYBE HE'S STILL ALIVE.

I thought they were airing the sound for another show in teh beggining, Ash's was that bad.

Malocide

Mewtwo User
@natedawg161992 it was one of those you dont want to belvie it things for me it was there in the back of my mind but I usally accuse the victm of being the evil one but I thought I should not be so cynicla this time guess that backfired on me for once I would have been right...

PikaChika

LUCARIO'S #1 FAN!!
yea believe me!! i turn on the tv and i heard first ash's voice!! it was bad!!! i called my sis, who doesnt watch it, to see if im hearing it right. for sure she said what happened to ashs voice?? i told her that it was all new voice actors.

B_F edit: Don't talk in all caps.

PikaChika

LUCARIO'S #1 FAN!!
well i like typing in caps so i can see them. sorry if sound like screaming. it was bad i wanted to runaway or change the channel.

B_F edit: Don't talk in all caps. If you can't see the text, your problem, no need to give everyone else a headache. That's why you can adjust font size -_-

Kronar

Blossoming Faker
The voice actors were too far away from the originals, they need to change the people or at least have them change their voices more, like wpm said may sounded waaaay too old.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
I just fell in love with mew again, he's sooooooooo cute, too bad he got 2 go :(, he wasn't a flaw, he was the best, better then all the rest, better then anyone :D
thanks again, WPM, for giving me the opportunity to see this wonderful special :Dmew:D

good VA: Ash, Misty, May, Jenny, max, meowth, Jessy
bad VA: Brock, Oak, Joy, James
well, I don't really know the English VA well, but as far as I know, this is how it looks for me, and anyone makes flaws, and they're just new, so let's just be patient.

and MM didn't die, I think he went to some underground lab or something.

BTW, how did he know about mew2?

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
That was the best thing EVER!!!! The best part whas when mew controlled mewtwo, and pikachu hit mewtwo with volt tackle, that's right. VOLT TACKLE. Ash never knew about volt tackle, so that's why it's cool. I wonder if pikachu will use it again. But the saddest part is when mew had to go. I even cryed! No joke!
cute-mew: Dr. Yung knew about mewtwo because in the begining, he said that he took data from every pokemon that exists and built the mirage system with it. That data includes mewtwo.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
Mine froze on meO.O NOOOO!!! I've seen enough to conclude that the new voices sound too old for them and they're too slow. Ash is like come..on..Pika-chu.

May sounds too old(about 35) and too slow. They all do!

CloudLink

Aspiring Trainer
To be blunt... these voices SUCK!

I didn't think we could actually get worst voices for Ash, but they did it...

I HATE every single voice they use... well, Jesse's is good, but it doesn't fit in with all the crappy voice actors...

Ash just... just plain sucks, ya know?
"Misty, Misty, where are ya?" ...proper English please, thanks for educating the kids of America >_<;

Ya know what... they all sound fake!

Meowth doesn't have the old touch of the old Meowth...

GAH!

Thanks for ruining the English Anime completely... as if it wasn't bad enough already, now it's utter crap!

I hope those actors aren't getting paid too much... $5 per episode would be pushing it...

I feel like I'm watching a group of strange adults trying to be kids again are trying to act out Pokemon... and utterly failing...

Gah.... words just cannot express my disappointment...

I'm out of here...

Peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.